Former Nederland standout pitcher Duplant now at Vidor

• 4 weeks later...
If anybody wants an insider on Dillon Duplant ill be happy to tell ya'll i know him he sits behind me in history..... he's a good kid in school yes sir no sir kid really laid back so what if he had a troubled past he'll do well here. Kyle will let him play at the earliest opportunity. also, great pitcher. beware 20-4A, Vidor is a sleeping giant.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="JRVHS13" post="1212973" timestamp="1334887524"]
If anybody wants an insider on Dillon Duplant ill be happy to tell ya'll i know him he sits behind me in history..... he's a good kid in school yes sir no sir kid really laid back so what if he had a troubled past he'll do well here. Kyle will let him play at the earliest opportunity. also, great pitcher. beware 20-4A, Vidor is a sleeping giant.
[/quote]
You address your coach/teacher by his first name? I'm calling BS.

[quote name="Critter" post="1201061" timestamp="1332515555"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=97939.msg1201051#msg1201051 date=1332514991]
Let the kid play!
[/quote]

I agree...Let him play.  I don't really think he moved from Nederland to Vidor for baseball reasons... IMO
[/quote]
True!

[quote name="GCMPats" post="1212979" timestamp="1334887944"]
[quote author=JRVHS13 link=topic=97939.msg1212973#msg1212973 date=1334887524]
[/quote]
You address your coach/teacher by his first name? I'm calling BS.
[/quote]
Good pick-up GCMPats. I have to agree with you.

Some of the comments on this thread are despicable.  This is not some NBA or MLB free agent that should be shopping his talents and taking them to South Beach or Bridge City or Brenham for that matter. 

The kid has great talent, but three schools in three years with a fourth looking imminent is pretty indicative of a problem.  Baseball should be secondary for this kid right now.  Hopefully he will get his life straight and settled down and then focus on playing.  For some of the adults on here to even jest that he should move to this place or that place to benefit their program is pretty disgusting and insensitive given what has been documented with this kid already. 

[quote name="ispeakjive" post="1213257" timestamp="1334950369"]
Some of the comments on this thread are despicable.  This is not some NBA or MLB free agent that should be shopping his talents and taking them to South Beach or Bridge City or Brenham for that matter. 

The kid has great talent, but three schools in three years with a fourth looking imminent is pretty indicative of a problem.  Baseball should be secondary for this kid right now.  Hopefully he will get his life straight and settled down and then focus on playing.  For some of the adults on here to even jest that he should move to this place or that place to benefit their program is pretty disgusting and insensitive given what has been documented with this kid already.
[/quote]

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Ever heard of a thing called a "JOKE"? Look it up in the dictionary and then repost your non-sense. BTW Who even says that he would make the BC or Brenham team?

I do know what a joke is because I have read some of your posts in this thread. 

I don't even know the kid, but to have adults joke at this kid's expense, even if you believe it to be harmless, is pretty irresponsible. 

I don't have a clue about Brenham and could care less.  As for Bridge City, they have a great program, but I am pretty sure that they could probably make room for a kid that was an MVP in a pretty tough 4A district.

Show me a teenager that hasn't made some bad decisions.  There aren't any. 

Websites like this are a double-edged sword.  It is great that their accomplishments are appreciated and talked about, but they also amplify their mistakes and problems.  Between that and Facebook, I am awfully glad that I'm not a teenager now.  All of your faults and mistakes can be broadcast for everyone to see. 

I hope the kid gets things straightened out.  He has incredible talent and baseball can open a lot of doors for him. 

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1213257" timestamp="1334950369"]

[/quote]

I take it that your moniker is not indicative of you.....BTW, that's a joke.

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1213274" timestamp="1334952648"]
[quote author=Mr. Happy link=topic=97939.msg1213257#msg1213257 date=1334950369]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm so happy right now I'm whistling Zippy Dee Doo Daa out of my...

[quote name="Mr. Happy" post="1213278" timestamp="1334952908"]
[quote author=EAGLE07 link=topic=97939.msg1213274#msg1213274 date=1334952648]
[quote author=Mr. Happy link=topic=97939.msg1213257#msg1213257 date=1334950369]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm so happy right now I'm whistling Zippy Dee Doo Daa out of my...
[/quote]

LOL....love your response.
Enjoy the weekend.
made me smile, thanks.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin

• It's common knowledge that this sort of thing happens on ranches.  I'd be willing to bet more people than not in this forum have had to do it.  That said, she's an absolute moron for putting it in a book, period.  The act of killing the dog can be justified, but publicizing it is inexcusable for someone in her position.  I honestly have no clue what she was thinking.
    • There are times when certain things are appropriate, and when they are not.  We can agree to disagree on the appropriateness of star baseball players doing contact football drills in the days leading up the baseball playoffs.  
    • are you suggesting that if the football coach runs spring drills then the kids won't play fall ball without supervision?  Because if not, this argument has no relevance.  One doesn't take the place of the other.  one the AD has control of, the other he just tries to.  
    • I don't think it is overly hyped.. I am seeing less and less multi-sport kids when it can all be prevented.. A coach teaches l loyalty, work ethic, comradery, integrity, perseverance, etc.. to get kids to buy into their program. They talk about brotherhood and doing what is best for their community.... But some mean all of this  just for football... Kids see into this double standard and will quit.. either while on the field or off...  drives me crazy!!  and again... I work with these kids.. they tell me what they think.. so you can agree or disagree.. its their point of view!!
  • Topics