Best Restruants in the area

[quote name="puddleofmudd" post="1188951" timestamp="1330544578"]
I guess there is none.  :(
[/quote]

If you are talking about Beaumont, there are a couple of seafood places along the Interstate, Pappadeaux's and Don's Seafood.  But as with any of the "Pappa's" it is a bit pricy.

For steak, Saltgrass on IH-10 in Beaumont is a personal favorite. Larry's French Market on 366 in Groves is good for cajun food and The Schooner on HWY 69 in Nederland has really good seafood.

Also, if you like Mexican food, I recommend the Tequila's on Gulfway in Port Arthur.

Food for your soul/real good soul food @ great prices w/6 meat choices 6 veggie choice and they give you more than I can eat =Richards (Bmt on Magnolia st.)+ the biggest/best nanner puddin chocked full of vanilla wafers or the homemade german choc cake my wife's fav ;) ;)

Nederland - La Suprema on 365
                - The Schooner also on 365
              - Butchers Korner on Boston Ave
              - Eaton's Meats on Nederland Ave

Groves - Larry's French Market

Port Neches - BJ's BBQ

Bridge City - Tequila's

Lumberton - Dippity's

I know I've been to some hole in the wall places that were awesome in Port Arthur and Orange, but I'm not sure of their names.

[quote name="LumRaiderFan" post="1190658" timestamp="1330724221"]
Cookies Soul Food Kitchen in Ames...nothing there is good for you but it all tastes great!  :)

Try the fried pork chops...definitely worth the stop if you're ever in that area!
[/quote]
How could you not stop? Every time I approach that light, it always turns red!! >:( >:(

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1188998" timestamp="1330546434"]
The best Cajun food is a Larry's French Market in Groves located at 3701 Atlantic Hwy (FM 366), Groves, TX 77619. 

My favorite steak ( I like a filet medium)  can be found at Texas Roadhouse which is located at 8575 Memorial Blvd, Port Arthur, TX 77640.
[/quote]Is that the dallas filet your talking about ,if so its my favorite also!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin