Former Crosby coach Kevin Flanigan named new West Brook head coach

This is a good hire by BISD.  Flanigan is a very good football coach.  I got to know him while he was at Orangefield and knew he would not be in OF long because something bigger would come his way.  Not only is he a good coach, he's a better family man.  He implimented a few programs while at OF that are still in place today.  West Brook got a good one.

[quote name="LP6" post="1184564" timestamp="1330104234"]
Great hire by BISD, [b]The Crosby board will soon see they let a good one go.[/b]
[/quote] I believe that myself....

[quote name="RED MACHINE" post="1184612" timestamp="1330107774"]
I'm pretty sure some of the coaches in Crosby will be hired at West Brook. If they are you will be getting  GREAT coaches.
[/quote]Won't none of them be leaving if they let Johnny be a starter because he is a senior(even though hes not that good at football) Or if they are somehow related to the higher ups from Barrett Station.  :o

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1184766" timestamp="1330116868"]
Congrats coach Flanigan.  Hope its not to early to pressure you.  But that Beaumont Bowl trophy is Da Brooks and needs to be guarded.  Their are two kitty  cat species trying to nab it and one would fight you for it.
;D ;D
[/quote]Any Normal year, I'd say that we'll get it. Infortunatly, there should have been another coaching vacancy in Beaumont.  If 'that' team would have hired a new coach, I would have been confident that we'd beat the brakes off of the Weak Brook.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1184775" timestamp="1330117629"]
[quote author=WeedBegone link=topic=96551.msg1184766#msg1184766 date=1330116868]
Congrats coach Flanigan.  Hope its not to early to pressure you.  But that Beaumont Bowl trophy is Da Brooks and needs to be guarded.  Their are two kitty  cat species trying to nab it and one would fight you for it.
;D ;D
[/quote]Any Normal year, I'd say that we'll get it. Infortunatly, there should have been another coaching vacancy in Beaumont.  If 'that' team would have hired a new coach, I would have been confident that we'd beat the brakes off of the Weak Brook.
[/quote]

LOL--Just how many coaching changes is it gonna take for the Laguars to beat Weak Brook. 

[quote name="WeedBegone" post="1184823" timestamp="1330119752"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=96551.msg1184799#msg1184799 date=1330119105]
Yall beat an obviously bad Central team last year by 1 score.  And that was by a FG.  What does that say about Weak Brook Bo-bo's?
[/quote]
It says we got Da Trophy without wasting any extra effort.
[/quote]You gave up 2 60+ yard TD scores to a bad team, man!  :o :o  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    haha369
    Newest Member
    haha369