Five coaches have second interviews for West Brook job

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vp32" post="1178613" timestamp="1329329485"]
[quote author=besbolbenbedygud link=topic=95898.msg1178593#msg1178593 date=1329328106]
BISD=Zero logic.    Happy Soulja?  ;)
[/quote]
I'm sorry soulja but this is kinda funny lol.
[/quote]I honestly thought that you were crushed by Yeoj (a West Brook/BISD guy) the last time you, a Vidor person, attempted to make a funny.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1178630" timestamp="1329330724"]
[quote author=besbolbenbedygud link=topic=95898.msg1178593#msg1178593 date=1329328106]
[/quote]Would you agree that PN-G ISD has great logic?
[/quote]From what I was told even by Port Neches guys, Rodney Caveness, the leader of PN-G ISD has very little logic.  I'm just the messenger.  8)

[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1178742" timestamp="1329337036"]
If I'm not mistaken,......this is a thread about the choice BISD has to make.......and no one else??
[/quote]'Zero logic' can be perceived by the one 'looking in'.  This is the point.  With that being said, carry on.  ::) ::)  8) 8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1178633" timestamp="1329330820"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=95898.msg1178613#msg1178613 date=1329329485]
[/quote]
I'm sorry soulja but this is kinda funny lol.
[/quote]I honestly thought that you were crushed by Yeoj (a West Brook/BISD guy) the last time you, a Vidor person, attempted to make a funny.
[/quote]
Who said anything about a Vidor person trying to make a funny??

Why thank ya kind moderator sir....... for granting me with the permissions to keep on expressing my opinions on the matter. 

With All Do Respect sir that BMT in front of your name does not place you any closer to knowing what goes on than anyone else....

I've done battle with you enough on these boards and would like to conced any further opinion at this time in the form of a PM.  Agree?

[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1178925" timestamp="1329351609"]
Why thank ya kind moderator sir....... for granting me with the permissions to keep on expressing my opinions on the matter. 

With All Do Respect sir that BMT in front of your name does not place you any closer to knowing what goes on than anyone else....

I've done battle with you enough on these boards and would like to conced any further opinion at this time in the form of a PM.  Agree?
[/quote]Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1178925" timestamp="1329351609"]

[/quote]

Why do you respect his hair?

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1177532" timestamp="1329220644"]
Man, nothing against the coaches, but that's a weak final 5 for a 5A school.  Is it really that bad of a place to coach? So Flannigan is the only head coach to have head coaching experience at 4A or above?  He just left a bad campus with obvious racial tensions on the board. Not to mention people in the area had to have seen his Cougars play Vidor using a pass defense.  Haynes has won a lot of games, but 2A to 5A?????  Really!
[/quote]

The racial tensions where bogus. Flannigan is not a give you a hundred chances guy he gives u one chance u mess up you have to earn your way back onto the team. Nothing Racist about the man.

With respect to the candidates, has anyone on here compared the number of playoff games each has taken his team to in the last 3 years as compared to Faircloth?  5 years as compared to Stump?  What about offensive statistics last season as compared to these two highly respected coaches?  Points per game?  Just curious what the numbers show?

Granted Deer Park does have 1000 more students than Westbrook, in 2010 Pearland knocked Westbrook out of the playoffs with an enrollment of 2942.  In 2009, the Bruins were defeated by Cinco Rance with an enrollment of 2000.  According to last year's UIL numbers, Westbrook had a larger enrollment than most teams they played. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder