**#5 HARDIN-JEFFERSON vs #4 SILSBEE BROADCAST**/HJ wins 79-74

Lazeek

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine each school could profit 2k-3k more moving it to a neutral site just off ticket sales. I heard in Silsbee alone close to 200 fans were locked out. Move the game to Beaumont as a main attraction, you would pull another 200 plus people just in that area alone. I more than sure each school could put that extra money to good use.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1168989" timestamp="1328059741"]
Although those at H-J who are a little offended at waterboys' comments should remember how they feel when they attempt to take another gym to task.
[/quote]The way I heard it mentioned, the coaches felt that having two gyms for full practices was more important.  Also, they insisted that the school use the available money from the bond issue, and then let the athletics have what was left over.

Silsbee has two full gyms and there main gym is much bigger than HJ's and im not trying to down anyone im just saying that you would think they would have a much bigger gym with them being only a basketball school, just look at the other big basketball schools and there gym's, Evadale, Kntz, EC, Silsbee, and thats just some of them

[quote name="Water Boy 21" post="1169023" timestamp="1328060797"]
Silsbee has two full gyms and there main gym is much bigger than HJ's and im not trying to down anyone im just saying that you would think they would have a much bigger gym with them being only a basketball school, just look at the other big basketball schools and there gym's, Evadale, Kntz, EC, Silsbee, and thats just some of them
[/quote]Maybe the bond money went to education first..... I'm just saying.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder