How Does Your Team Shape Up For Next Year?

Guest Kelly Football

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HF will be much improved. We will shock some people next season. IMHO I think we will end up either in 2nd or 3rd place next season. Our sophs have been our most athletic class in a while. We had 9 of them on varsity with 7 of them starters. They all played well. The rest of them will be on varsity next year. Our team will be junior driven. Hopefully QB play will be improved with #2 getting a lot of snaps at the end of the season. He brings a run/pass option that we have never had before. We would like to see him be similiar to ECs qb in style.

BH will be competitive ,but they will lose a ton of talent. Should be returning a good piece of the O line. D will be hurting, but will return a very good LB in Sexton. All in all BH should reload and compete for the district title. This years Freshman class should be a good one once they move up!!!

anyone who has read my post knows im not one to brag but Lumberton is returning just about everybody from last year. only had 4 seniors start last year. This is also Coachs Creadur 2nd year so that is also a positive. Look for Lumberton to be a contender for a Playoff Spot next year if Offseason goes like it did last year.

I dont believe I made a prediction in my comment. I said if the offseason goes as it did last year then expect Lumberton to contend for a playoff spot. Lumberton lost 4 starters. James King Tackle, Weston Granato Tackle, Jeremy Garza WR/S, Darby Chilik LB. King actually rotated alot with a Jr during the season so you could argue 3 starters. Chilik missed most of the season and his replacements were Jacob Hanna and Anthony Beard. Both are young (sophmore/freshman) both are big and athletic. Garza will be sorely missed but Lumberton will make it work. We return everyone else so you can argue Vidor had issues a few years ago if it makes you feel better but this isnt Vidor. now you might be right Lumberton might not make the turn that alot of people are expecting but things seem to be changing in Lumberton at every level. They have never won from 7th grade up before so think what you want but ussually thats a sign of change.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges