West Orange-Stark vs. Hamshire-Fannett Game Thread/HF wins 81-74!

WOSgrad

[quote name="dawg13" post="1165537" timestamp="1327463648"]
Good job HF boys way to keep fighting and [b]be your own inspiration[/b].Just remember you can compete with any TEAM if given a chance.
[/quote]

So this brings up a question to you dawg.  When the team wins, it's because they were their own inspiration, but when they lose, it's all the coach's fault?  Hmm, sounds like someone just trying to find excuses when things don't go the right way. But if I'm wrong, please inform us all.  Just looking for a little clarification is all. And if you believe you hurt my feelings, think again, this is a sports forum, don't flatter yourself.

Anyway, not to take anything from the win because coming back from being down around 20 is no small task against WOS.  As a ball coach of mine once said, "just win the ones you're supposed to win and the rest will take care of itself"

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1165639" timestamp="1327470060"]
A 58 point second half for H-F.  The Longhorns must have shot the lights out in the second half!
[/quote]

It was Coach Neal getting his players inspired and coaching them up in the 2nd half. He did a tremendous job getting his players in the right spot both offensively and defensively.

Awesome win for the Horns! To come back from 20 points is something very rare and something to be really proud of. The Horns finally started taking care of the ball and taking advantage of West Orange turnovers about midway through the 3rd quarter and crawled their way back into it. Something people might disagree with but last night proved it in my eyes, a dunk can change a game and when Malveaux put down that huge 2 handed dunk im pretty sure that sealed it up for HF the momentum was all in the Horns favor after that and had everyone in the gym fired up. Once again congrats Horns and awesome job Coach Neal keep up the good work.

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1165701" timestamp="1327500560"]
Awesome win for the Horns! To come back from 20 points is something very rare and something to be really proud of. The Horns finally started taking care of the ball and taking advantage of West Orange turnovers about midway through the 3rd quarter and crawled their way back into it. Something people might disagree with but last night proved it in my eyes, a dunk can change a game and when Malveaux put down that huge 2 handed dunk im pretty sure that sealed it up for HF the momentum was all in the Horns favor after that and had everyone in the gym fired up. Once again congrats Horns and awesome job Coach Neal keep up the good work.
[/quote]Perfect timing & reasoning for a dunk ;)

[quote name="HFfan5" post="1165701" timestamp="1327500560"]
[/quote]You can tell there is a different attitude at HF.  If the old Horns were down by 16 at half, it would have been quite easy to just lay down and give up.

But winners don't do that.  They figure out what needs fixin', then they go out and fix it.  And sometimes they come back from 16 point deficits and win games!

Good job again, Horns!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder