Evadale vs. Kountze Game Thread/Kountze wins 76-63!

WOSgrad

[quote name="trophyman" post="1149569" timestamp="1324487724"]
i left at the half the game was way out of control the refs where letting it go and not calling any fouls down under goul kountze was beating up on evadale pretty good don't know what happened after the half unless the refs started earning thier money.
[/quote]

Gotta adjust and get physical lol

Evadale has a coach that has been on the bench at every level.Come on trophyman sometimes clubs just get behind, especially ones that depend on shooting the 3.Those type clubs are never out of it but are also subject to get down big when they are cold.Evadale and Kountze have a different style of play based on their athletes not their coaches.

Guest Ricthepic
I do my best to keep my opinions to myself, but I felt the urge to comment. Evadale was coached this particular night by their assistant coach. (Head coach had just undergone major surgery, was just home from the hospital.) Coach T did a great job under the tough circumstances...helping the team cut a 23 point lead to 3 with 3 minutes left in the game. He is a quality young coach with a bright future, the Rebels are lucky to have him. Keep rollin Rebels!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder