2011 All KOGT Football Team

WOSgrad

[quote name="Vp30" post="1148765" timestamp="1324346707"]
Isn't Vidor in OC? Dont understand why there's no Vidor players.
[/quote]

The All KOGT Team is traditionally only of the teams that KOGT does broadcasts for which is LC-M, BC, OF and WO-S.  Gary actually made an exception by naming Coach Mathews Coach of the Year for that team. 

[quote name="vp32" post="1148873" timestamp="1324366929"]
Kinda messed up how they only mentioned our coach. Even after all Vidor has done to evade our reputation they are still looking to us as the "red-headed step child". This is disappointing.
[/quote]

KOGT doesn't boradcast Vidor games so Stelly has no first hand knowledge of Vidor players. He has seen the other teams play

[quote name="mat" post="1148895" timestamp="1324384983"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93318.msg1148873#msg1148873 date=1324366929]
Kinda messed up how they only mentioned our coach. Even after all Vidor has done to evade our reputation they are still looking to us as the "red-headed step child". This is disappointing.
[/quote]

KOGT doesn't boradcast Vidor games so Stelly has no first hand knowledge of Vidor players. He has seen the other teams play
[/quote]
Wasn't saying they intentionally didn't pick us. I know they don't broadcast our games and don't but they certainly do broadcast most orange county teams and they still don't include us in that. Its the same with Channel 6. They never do stories sports wise or otherwise on Vidor. I mean just like KOGT with mentioning Jeff, they can't pass something up that real big but the stuff that you would normally see on a story of Orange or WOS or Bridge City they don't cover that in Vidor.

[quote name="vp32" post="1148995" timestamp="1324396878"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=93318.msg1148895#msg1148895 date=1324384983]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93318.msg1148873#msg1148873 date=1324366929]
[/quote]

[/quote]
Wasn't saying they intentionally didn't pick us. I know they don't broadcast our games and don't but they certainly do broadcast most orange county teams and they still don't include us in that. Its the same with Channel 6. They never do stories sports wise or otherwise on Vidor. I mean just like KOGT with mentioning Jeff, they can't pass something up that real big but the stuff that you would normally see on a story of Orange or WOS or Bridge City they don't cover that in Vidor.
[/quote] :'( :'(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin