Ozen players suspended from team following Lamar shoplifting incident

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1141445" timestamp="1323270846"]
I know most of the kids involved. Not thugs at all. Made bad choices because their parents could have bought them hoodies, caps or whatever. They are good kids and I hope their parents beat the [s]H&LL[/s] crap out of them when they got home.
[/quote]

Totally understand they just made a very bad choice and should be lucky the store didn't want to prosecute them.  Hopefully they learn a lesson from this.

[quote name="Cheermom4" post="1141468" timestamp="1323272259"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=92721.msg1141445#msg1141445 date=1323270846]
I know most of the kids involved. Not thugs at all. Made bad choices because their parents could have bought them hoodies, caps or whatever. They are good kids and I hope their parents beat the [s]H&LL[/s] crap out of them when they got home.
[/quote]

Totally understand they just made a very bad choice and should be lucky the store didn't want to prosecute them.  Hopefully they learn a lesson from this.
[/quote]hOPEFULLY!

maybe it's just me, but i don't think of "thug" when someone is shoplifting.  Idiot, stupid, or at times, someone who really needs something and can't afford it.  Not saying it is right, but desperate people do desperate things.
Thugs, IMO, beat people up, bully, cheap shots, stuff like that. 
Like Dove said, i hope Mom and Dad put the fear of God in them.  If i would have done something like that, lights out!  Dad didn't play.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="Gtj007" post="1141576" timestamp="1323284362"]
At what point does one go from being a "good kid" to a "bad kid"?
[/quote]

Well, at least in this case, when he walks out of the store without paying - and knows full well what he's doing. :(

[quote name="Shortbread" post="1141300" timestamp="1323233754"]
You do know the assistant coach tried to pay for what they stole and cover it up....
[/quote]

I must have missed that in the article....how would you know that unless you were directly involved? Were you the assistant coach?

[quote name="12gage" post="1141558" timestamp="1323282967"]
not thugs? yea all kids just go around and take stuff from stores. come on dont drink the ozen kool-aid . kick them off the team for good , teach them a lesson , hard yes but they might just learn something from this
[/quote]

Instead of ranting and raving on this forum, why don't you mix up the kool aid and go to Ozen and help make a difference? I have a child at Ozen that's on the football team, the basketball team and also track team and he is far from being a thug.

[quote name="12gage" post="1141109" timestamp="1323220124"]
Never going to happen , they can do no wrong in the eyes of the higher ups, two rules in bmt , oxen rules and the rest of bmt.
[/quote]
If this is true he needs to be disciplined even more than the kids!!

[quote name="ST413" post="1141627" timestamp="1323288840"]
[quote author=12gage link=topic=92721.msg1141109#msg1141109 date=1323220124]
Never going to happen , they can do no wrong in the eyes of the higher ups, two rules in bmt , oxen rules and the rest of bmt.
[/quote]
If this is true he needs to be disciplined even more than the kids!!
[/quote] Always consider your source to formulate the truth or untruth. 12gage? C'mon now!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder