Hamshire-Fannett Coach DeCello out???

Bottom line in this situation, DeCello is gone because of off court problems. It had nothing to do with his coaching. The team could be undefeated right now with a YMBL tourney championship in their pocket and he would have still been let go because of this situation. Has nothing to do with parents, players or others not liking his coaching style.

DeCello is gone because he himself messed up. It's on him and nobody else.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING IF YOU CARE ABOUT HF SPORTS,SHOW IT BY SPENDING TIME FOR FREE WITH THE KIDS AND NOT JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT OTHERS.TRY COACHING THE KIDS AND DEALING WITH THE DIFFERENT ATTITUDES THE KIDS HAVE.PLEASE JUST SUPPORT THE KIDS.I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1141535" timestamp="1323280631"]
Bottom line in this situation, DeCello is gone because of off court problems. It had nothing to do with his coaching. The team could be undefeated right now with a YMBL tourney championship in their pocket and he would have still been let go because of this situation. Has nothing to do with parents, players or others not liking his coaching style.

[/quote]Aggie, you told us to stay away from the  'rumors.'  So we're just saying when he was there and the changes that occurred.

[quote name="dawg13" post="1141587" timestamp="1323284914"]
I CAN TELL YOU ONE THING IF YOU CARE ABOUT HF SPORTS,SHOW IT BY SPENDING TIME FOR FREE WITH THE KIDS AND NOT JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT OTHERS.TRY COACHING THE KIDS AND DEALING WITH THE DIFFERENT ATTITUDES THE KIDS HAVE.PLEASE JUST SUPPORT THE KIDS.I HAVE AND WILL CONTINUE.
[/quote]

Having a mild case of schizophrenia?  ;)

I agree with you, people support the team, coaches, etc whether you agree with who it is or not. 

BTW, it may be time for a new keyboard, yours seems to be stuck on caps lock, unleashing fury on everyone.  ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1141535" timestamp="1323280631"]

[/quote]

Sounds like your stating a rumor to me that he is gone for off court problems. Do you know for sure why he is gone or are you just speculating. Better be careful or you might get a warning. ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="hj15" post="1141716" timestamp="1323295800"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92671.msg1141535#msg1141535 date=1323280631]

[/quote]

Sounds like your stating a rumor to me that he is gone for off court problems. Do you know for sure why he is gone or are you just speculating. Better be careful or you might get a warning. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

No, but your smart elic little comments made get you one VERY soon!

[quote name="hj15" post="1141716" timestamp="1323295800"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92671.msg1141535#msg1141535 date=1323280631]

[/quote]

Sounds like your stating a rumor to me that he is gone for off court problems.[b] Do you know for sure why he is gone or are you just speculating[/b]. Better be careful or you might get a warning. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I know exactly why DeCello is gone but choose not to post it until it is made public by the school district or another news source breaks it.

Like I stated, his dismissal is about off court issues, not coaching.

Just saying that how does he know anything about what is going on unless he is getting info from a faculty member. If he is getting info from faculty and its a criminal matter then he shouldnt know anything unless DeCello himself told him about the situation. And I'm not real sure but I don't think that is how u spell alic or elic??

[quote name="hj15" post="1141724" timestamp="1323296430"]
Just saying that how does he know anything about what is going on unless he is getting info from a faculty member. If he is getting info from faculty and its a criminal matter then he shouldnt know anything unless DeCello himself told him about the situation. And I'm not real sure but I don't think that is how u spell alic or elic??
[/quote]

Actually, we are both wrong. It is smart alec.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1141726" timestamp="1323296598"]
[quote author=hj15 link=topic=92671.msg1141724#msg1141724 date=1323296430]
[/quote]

Actually, we are both wrong. It is smart alec.
[/quote]

That's it. ;D ;D I think I was closer. :) :)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1141722" timestamp="1323296243"]
[quote author=hj15 link=topic=92671.msg1141716#msg1141716 date=1323295800]

[/quote]

Sounds like your stating a rumor to me that he is gone for off court problems.[b] Do you know for sure why he is gone or are you just speculating[/b]. Better be careful or you might get a warning. ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I know exactly why DeCello is gone but choose not to post it until it is made public by the school district or another news source breaks it.

[/quote]And thats why we continue to discuss  on court topics about DeCello.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1141728" timestamp="1323296851"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92671.msg1141722#msg1141722 date=1323296243]
[quote author=hj15 link=topic=92671.msg1141716#msg1141716 date=1323295800]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]And thats why we continue to discuss  on court topics about DeCello.
[/quote]

Correct.

[quote name="hj15" post="1141724" timestamp="1323296430"]
Just saying that how does he know anything about what is going on unless he is getting info from a faculty member. If he is getting info from faculty and[b] its a criminal matter[/b] then he shouldnt know anything unless DeCello himself told him about the situation. And I'm not real sure but I don't think that is how u spell alic or elic??
[/quote]

Who said anything about it being a criminal matter?

You know something? ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1141735" timestamp="1323297251"]
[quote author=hj15 link=topic=92671.msg1141724#msg1141724 date=1323296430]
Just saying that how does he know anything about what is going on unless he is getting info from a faculty member. If he is getting info from faculty and[b] its a criminal matter[/b] then he shouldnt know anything unless DeCello himself told him about the situation. And I'm not real sure but I don't think that is how u spell alic or elic??
[/quote]

Who said anything about it being a criminal matter?

You know something? ::)
[/quote]

;) ;)

To be honest, I have no clue as to what is happening with the coach.  But after reading the posts I would like to comment that it appears to me that the coach was asking more out of the boys than they were willing to give.  The current coaching situation is in the program that I currently support.  If you lay back and support the Coach , great things will happen.  If you degrade the Coach and put blame your program will go down.  To the parents I suggest that you support and uphold the coach, not duck and run and try to change things for your sons or daughters short term benefit.  If you are one of those parents then shame on you. A Coach should be measured by his productivity throughout the program, not judged on one ore two games or even a schedule..It is time we let the Kids play ball and forget our prejudices..

I don't think HF will ever support any coach that goes in there and does what's necessary to win. They have a history of firing any coach that tries. I think the current AD/head football coach applied for two jobs (East Chambers and Galveston Ball) before he finished his first year. Unitl that community changes, the program will not. Not being negative, just truthful. They did not support Phil Danahur, Les Koenig, Claude Tarver, Paul Walker or Walt Mangin. Support your coaches and give them time to build.

[quote name="davott" post="1141906" timestamp="1323322139"]
To be honest, I have no clue as to what is happening with the coach.  But after reading the posts I would like to comment that it appears to me that the coach was asking more out of the boys than they were willing to give.  The current coaching situation is in the program that I currently support.  If you lay back and support the Coach , great things will happen.  If you degrade the Coach and put blame your program will go down.  To the parents I suggest that you support and uphold the coach, not duck and run and try to change things for your sons or daughters short term benefit.  If you are one of those parents then shame on you. A Coach should be measured by his productivity throughout the program, not judged on one ore two games or even a schedule..It is time we let the Kids play ball and forget our prejudices..
[/quote]So, you are a HF parent, right?

I don't think anyone is trying to duck and run. I think everyone is pleased with what DeCello has been able to do in such a short amount of time. As far as I know, no one was  trying to run him out of town (at least not like last year) and all the players could see what a difference he had made. The fact is that he messed up and it's no ones fault but his own. Its really a shame for all the players.

[quote name="monotone" post="1142186" timestamp="1323368794"]
I don't think anyone is trying to duck and run. I think everyone is pleased with what DeCello has been able to do in such a short amount of time. As far as I know, no one was  trying to run him out of town (at least not like last year) and all the players could see what a difference he had made. The fact is that he messed up and it's no ones fault but his own. Its really a shame for all the players.
[/quote]  He is the best coach HF has every had.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder