Hamshire-Fannett Coach DeCello out???

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really sure what your mean by discipline.  In the games that I Have seen you have your main player yelling at the coach becasue he takes him out.  Of course Coach puts the kid right back in teaching a great lesson.  Get in the big guys head and you beat HF.  We did it the first game waited too late to do it the second time.

[quote name="Wildcatter" post="1146553" timestamp="1323958754"]
Not really sure what your mean by discipline.  In the games that I Have seen you have your main player yelling at the coach becasue he takes him out.  Of course Coach puts the kid right back in teaching a great lesson.  Get in the big guys head and you beat HF.  We did it the first game waited too late to do it the second time.
[/quote]

What games did you see?  I'm almost 100% positive you didn't see a kid yelling at HFs new coach. Do tell of your accounts though, I'll have my popcorn ready waiting on this explanation.

[quote name="horndawg" post="1146594" timestamp="1323963094"]
Call PETA if you don't like it, or don't click on this thread, either way, Take your pick.

I'm interested to know what catter is talking about. I have a feeling he doesn't know either.
[/quote]

I believe Wildcatter is speaking of a game played at the Evadale tourney when the "old" "new" coach was still there before he was dismissed the next day.

[quote name="horndawg" post="1146594" timestamp="1323963094"]
Call PETA if you don't like it, or don't click on this thread, either way, Take your pick.

I'm interested to know what catter is talking about. I have a feeling he doesn't know either.
[/quote]I'll do  Neither, thank you very much.  It's a dead horse issue.  If you want to know, go to the school board and ask them.  It wasn't released to the local press for a reason.  That must mean it was not meant for YOU to know.  H-F is winning ball games and will be in this year's playoff talk.  Isn't that's what's important here?

I'm more worried about how the team is doing now, after the move was made. I have heard rumors but as others have done, I'm going to keep my mouth shut about it because they are just that, rumors. but as this thread has gone, it has evolved into more about the team moving on past adversity and that's what I was discussing, and i was curious to know if some things have changed since the coaching change occurred, so in that sense, it's not a dead horse issue.

The instance that Wildcatter is referring too happened during the Orangefield Tournament.  The new, new coach went to take the big boy out and he yelled "NO" at the coach.  He was back in the game in about 30 seconds.  It appears as though the discipline that the new coach has is just a different approach than the old, new coach.  Only time will tell as to how the players respond to it.  Do they try and run the show?  We will see.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder