Hamshire-Fannett Coach DeCello out???

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="horndawg" post="1140612" timestamp="1323181994"]
[quote author=Tweeter link=topic=92671.msg1140599#msg1140599 date=1323180452]
Maybe it would be better to just cancel the season.
[/quote]

you realize how dumb this statement is?  How is that fair to those guys that have been working and practicing every day?
[/quote]

I am assuming that Tweeter was being sarcastic.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1140618" timestamp="1323182877"]
[quote author=horndawg link=topic=92671.msg1140612#msg1140612 date=1323181994]
[/quote]

you realize how dumb this statement is?  How is that fair to those guys that have been working and practicing every day?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I shouldn't bring my college football board mentality over here, treading new waters, my apologies of it was a sarcastic post.

[quote name="12gage" post="1140624" timestamp="1323183305"]
I hope the used car salesman and dove are happy, got one coach out to put this guy in .. And look at the results, stick to selling cars..and move to Bmt
[/quote] Hmmm? I've heard this statement before. I was responsible for HF getting a new coach? Because I brought out some things about that situation that other people were saying already?

[quote name="horndawg" post="1140625" timestamp="1323183474"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=92671.msg1140618#msg1140618 date=1323182877]
[quote author=horndawg link=topic=92671.msg1140612#msg1140612 date=1323181994]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Maybe I shouldn't bring my college football board mentality over here, treading new waters, my apologies of it was a sarcastic post.
[/quote]Nah, they just messing with you ;)

Stinks what has gone down the last week but it is what it is and the sooner those kids get it behind them and focus on the task at hand the better. They have a really talented group and deserve the absolute best. I played for Coach Neil in middle school and he is a great guy and a great coach. Best of luck to the kids and Coach Neil.

You just said you brought up things the rest were talking about , you knew you were already going to Bmt so why did you care , you got what you wanted, the last bb coach fired and this guy brought in now where r you , in Bmt, and used car salesmen is looking for a bb coach in mid season

[quote name="12gage" post="1140726" timestamp="1323192927"]
You just said you brought up things the rest were talking about , you knew you were already going to Bmt so why did you care , you got what you wanted, the last bb coach fired and this guy brought in now where r you , in Bmt, and used car salesmen is looking for a bb coach in mid season
[/quote] Because the bb program deserved better ::)

[quote name="12gage" post="1140961" timestamp="1323209845"]
They deserved so much better that you decided to take your guys out as you were hammering the last bb coach, again if you go to school in bmt , move to bmt
[/quote]

Yep, I agree.  Coaches cant recruit, but parents who "shop" their kids shouldnt be allowed, either.  Just my opinion.

Dove, I applaud you for moving your son out of HF. Way to much drama no matter what the coach did. They will never be happy with any coach. This coach Neil, it won't be long and HF will be hating on him also. There is also a lot of drama going on with another school in the district. Not the same situation but they are trying to get rid of the head football coach and girls basketball coach. Sad society we live in is all I can say.

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="1141113" timestamp="1323220368"]
Dove, I applaud you for moving your son out of HF. [glow=red,2,300][sup][b]Way to much drama no matter what the coach did[/b][/sup][/glow]. They will never be happy with any coach. This coach Neil, it won't be long and HF will be hating on him also. There is also a lot of drama going on with another school in the district. Not the same situation but they are trying to get rid of the head football coach and girls basketball coach. Sad society we live in is all I can say.
[/quote]
"Way to much drama no matter what the coach did"
I think Dove jumped from the kettle to the fire!!!

[quote name="hj15" post="1141241" timestamp="1323228321"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=92671.msg1141113#msg1141113 date=1323220368]
Dove, I applaud you for moving your son out of HF. [glow=red,2,300][sup][b]Way to much drama no matter what the coach did[/b][/sup][/glow]. They will never be happy with any coach. This coach Neil, it won't be long and HF will be hating on him also. There is also a lot of drama going on with another school in the district. Not the same situation but they are trying to get rid of the head football coach and girls basketball coach. Sad society we live in is all I can say.
[/quote]
Way to much drama no matter what the coach did
[/quote]I did? My kid is in Hollywood, CA on a school field trip at the UCLA School of Communications ;) If thats jumping into the fire, just keep on burning me ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1141249" timestamp="1323228697"]
[quote author=hj15 link=topic=92671.msg1141241#msg1141241 date=1323228321]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=92671.msg1141113#msg1141113 date=1323220368]
[/quote]
Way to much drama no matter what the coach did
[/quote]I did? My kid is in Hollywood, CA on a school field trip at the UCLA School of Communications ;) If thats jumping into the fire, just keep on burning me ;D
[/quote]
But if they had stayed they could have went to College Station on a school field trip to the Texas A@M school of Animal Husbandry.!! ;D ;D

I have no connections to the HFISD and no clue what got the Coach dismissed but it's a sad day for all parties involved. I always liked Coached DeCellos coaching style and it's been years since HF had a team capable of beating Kountze.Hopefully the kids will get a coach that can keep the program on the rise but you usually don't find those type coaches at the junior high.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1140579" timestamp="1323178666"]
[quote author=dawg13 link=topic=92671.msg1140539#msg1140539 date=1323149534]
BLUE DOVE, WHY WOULD YOU BE GLAD TO SEE HIM COACHING.I JUST HOPE WE HAVE SOME ONE ELSE IN MIND AND THIS IS NOT LONG TERM.
[/quote] Its only a short term solution for now. I could think of "others" who could have been appointed from the middle school.
[/quote]

Dove, what "others" are you referring to?  The ex-coach, which you ran out and doesn't even coach basketball anymore, the middle school coordinator, the 7th grade coach, or the 8th grade coach that was promotted.

Dawg, any coach they bring in is bound to give your son more playing time than Coach Decello did.  Not sure why your son, who has the most varsity experience of anyone on the team, was getting almost the least amount of playing time of the nine on the team.  Maybe Coach Decello, being the "great basketball mind that he was" saw something that the last coach didn't in your son.  Why are you upset about this being permenant?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder