Hamshire-Fannett Coach DeCello out???

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ST413 bet they keep it quiet!!!!  bball2011 he came from Tyler Chappell Hill and had been Kountze's girls coach before also!!!!

I understand the parents but the guy knows basketball, hate to see it for the kids, they were a well improved team and IMO think this was the year they had a chance at the playoffs.  Lot of talent and good coach.  That's what happens when you bring in a real coach with no ties to the community.  Yes he yelled and screamed but they were competitive.  I know they beat Kountze(with several out because of grades) but like DOVE says it was a win against Kountze and then you take their coach away from them after a great win for the team.  Hard too swallow for young men who probably don't understand what's going on anyway, as you can see by the results after his removal.  Just hope the kids can bounce back stay competitive.

Guest incognito123
Aggies:

Please answer my question.  Why is it that you are censoring people from talking about the "rumors" on this topic when rumors are perfectly acceptable over on the football board? 

[quote name="incognito123" post="1140502" timestamp="1323143847"]
Aggies:

Please answer my question.  Why is it that you are censoring people from talking about the "rumors" on this topic when rumors are perfectly acceptable over on the football board?
[/quote]

Answer, unsubstantiated rumors are not acceptable on any board on this site.

I know the story behind this particular situation and until it is made public by HFISD or another news source, we will keep it off this board.

Guest incognito123
Dove doesn't care.  He got his kids to Ozen as quickly as he could!  He must've sensed the ship was going to sink before there was even a hole!  Hats off to you Dove!!

BTW, if what I hear is true, DeCello is in a heap of trouble!

[quote name="dawg13" post="1140539" timestamp="1323149534"]
BLUE DOVE, WHY WOULD YOU BE GLAD TO SEE HIM COACHING.I JUST HOPE WE HAVE SOME ONE ELSE IN MIND AND THIS IS NOT LONG TERM.
[/quote]

I'm guessing you don't want a disciplinarian run the team?  ::)  He'll get the best out of the players that are up there, not to mention he's more than likely already coached each player on that team when they went through the junior high.

Actually, don't answer the question, consider it rhetorical (if you know what that means).  Just sit on your hands and sulk. It's people with your attitude that does nothing but hurt the morale of the school, team, players, etc.  Keep the negativity to yourself.

[quote name="dawg13" post="1140539" timestamp="1323149534"]
BLUE DOVE, WHY WOULD YOU BE GLAD TO SEE HIM COACHING.I JUST HOPE WE HAVE SOME ONE ELSE IN MIND AND THIS IS NOT LONG TERM.
[/quote] Its only a short term solution for now. I could think of "others" who could have been appointed from the middle school.

[quote name="Horns89" post="1140558" timestamp="1323172205"]
Good Luck Coach Neal!!! I am sure he will do a good job. As for the other guy I hope the best for his son and feel sorry that he has to be moved again because of what his dad has done. There is no place for this in any school district.
[/quote]100% agree

[quote name="incognito123" post="1140543" timestamp="1323149873"]
Dove doesn't care.  He got his kids to Ozen as quickly as he could!  He must've sensed the ship was going to sink before there was even a hole!  Hats off to you Dove!!

[/quote]I do care! I have kin folk on that team ;) and kids I know who can really make HF a force in district this year. Those kids deserve a spot for district playoff.

[quote name="incognito123" post="1140543" timestamp="1323149873"]

[/quote]I could write a best-seller ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder