WEST ORANGE-STARK vs. COLDSPRING-OAKHURST BROADCAST/COLDSPRING ADVANCES 35-13!!!

WOSgrad

[quote name="SetxFootball" post="1139482" timestamp="1323025113"]
Wish my Cardinals could have played CS in the 4th round  :'( That would have been a good game..
[/quote]

Without trying to take away anything from BC, it seems they caught a break playing CS not at 100%.  It was stated that several players were either injured or had the flu that game.  We saw what happened when they were healed up and motivated against WO-S.  The best team won.  No doubt about it.  The same would've happened to BC in the 4th round. 

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="One4All" post="1138984" timestamp="1322953581"]
Wos has many speed records.in austin ......u look it up ........

3A State champion Track X 3......... Just bring your  speed back to turner stadium in April 2012.......we'll be there
[/quote]

Only a few from this group at Coldspring will be in Turner Stadium for track but you only have one from those state records that will be back in state: (400m) I did look it up. Thats your refference point. Let me know if I missed anyone. You do have records from years past but that has nothing to do with this year, so lets not get carried away. Its to early to talk track.

lol......You right we do only have one returning...but the funny thing is last year we had about 8/9 kids that could've made that team........another fact is that a different set of 4 ran it just about ever meet we went to .......400m&800m .......keep it rolling coldspring region 3 all the way

I believe you. We have kids and coaches that look at track as staying in shape for football or the kids play other sports. I only see 3-4 kids make it to Region. Nothing against the kids, they work hard but thats the way it is for us. Cleveland, Huffman, and even Liberty challenge us in track each year with our Juniors.

Wish my Cardinals could have played CS in the 4th round  :'( That would have been a good game..
[/quote]

I'm sorry, thats hilarious.  I can't help but think of the famous Albert Einstein quote...

[b]Insanity[/b]: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Maybe next year ;)

[/quote]
WOS beat Bridge City in district, right?
Coldspring beat Bridge City in the playoffs, right?
Has Bridge City got better since they lost in Week 1 of playoffs?
The game between Coldspring and Bridge City was a good game.  7-0.  Why would it have been better in Week 4 of the playoffs? :o :o :o :o

[quote name="Trigger" post="1139659" timestamp="1323038356"]
[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=92588.msg1139482#msg1139482 date=1323025113]
[/quote]

I'm sorry, thats hilarious.  I can't help but think of the famous Albert Einstein quote...

[b]Insanity[/b]: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Maybe next year ;)
[/quote]

we were all thinking the same thing; some folk just be delusional

[quote name="captredass" post="1139613" timestamp="1323036343"]
I believe you. We have kids and coaches that look at track as staying in shape for football or the kids play other sports. I only see 3-4 kids make it to Region. Nothing against the kids, they work hard but thats the way it is for us. Cleveland, Huffman, and even Liberty challenge us in track each year with our Juniors.
[/quote]

I understand that captredass .......we really don't even run anyone in our district until the district meet most of the time......

We have a kid here at WOS that is a jr. that I will say by far is the fastest at the school .The funny thing is (joking  word funny) all he do is run track.. He won't play any other sport ......Really good kid

[quote name="TROJANSWIN" post="1139668" timestamp="1323038845"]
[quote author=SetxFootball link=topic=92588.msg1139482#msg1139482 date=1323025113]
[/quote]
WOS beat Bridge City in district, right?
Coldspring beat Bridge City in the playoffs, right?
Has Bridge City got better since they lost in Week 1 of playoffs?
The game between Coldspring and Bridge City was a good game.  7-0.  Why would it have been better in Week 4 of the playoffs? :o :o :o :o
[/quote]

Nobody knows if BC has gotten better since week 1.  They've been throwing the baseball for a month now. 

[/quote]Yea,Yea,Yea, we would like that to buuuuuuuttttt, NOT, coulda, woulda, shoulda, doesn't matter now, but listen................ I think I hear dribbling, hows them layups working for ya?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder