** WO-S vs COLDSPRING / POLL**

Who you got  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Who you got

• WO_S
    • COLDSPRING

[quote name="jnunn" post="1133836" timestamp="1322517046"]
The Conroe Football Blog has Coldspring winning by a 72% vote, I didn’t pay any attention to it because there are more local Coldspring fans on that board.
[/quote]

You don't think there might be a few more WOS fans on this board ;)

[quote name="jnunn" post="1133836" timestamp="1322517046"]
The Conroe Football Blog has Coldspring winning by a 72% vote, I didn’t pay any attention to it because there are more local Coldspring fans on that board.
[/quote]

Hint, Hint... Right?  ::)

I am going to say i have pulled for CS pretty much all season just cause of the thumpings they were handing out.... I did pull for BC because they are of Orange County and I am going to have to stay with my Home County and pull for the 112%ers!! Sorry CS but i think the chain gang sends yall to the BBall court... no disrespect meant.... Pullin for the stangs!!!!!

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1134083" timestamp="1322533996"]
Same probably goes for W-OS on here.
[/quote]

Probably. But the same can't really be said for 3adownlow, where WO-S leads the poll with 69%. Guess what? POLLS, STATS, PREVIOUS SCORES, RANKINGS, POTENTIAL D1 STARS, etc. MEAN NOTHING at this point! I remember when WO-S had THE best defense in 4A about a decade ago. We had seven or eight shutouts. Did a LaMarque team that was having a "down year" care? Nope. They pulled the upset.

[quote name="WOS92" post="1134251" timestamp="1322571274"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=92339.msg1134083#msg1134083 date=1322533996]
[/quote]

Probably. But the same can't really be said for 3adownlow, where WO-S leads the poll with 69%. Guess what? POLLS, STATS, PREVIOUS SCORES, RANKINGS, POTENTIAL D1 STARS, etc. MEAN NOTHING at this point! I remember when WO-S had THE best defense in 4A about a decade ago. We had seven or eight shutouts. Did a LaMarque team that was having a "down year" care? Nope. They pulled the upset.
[/quote]

Yep.Depends on what board you go to.But your right about the 3Adownlow board,a little more diverse.Your also correct...MEANS NOTHING.

[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=92339.msg1134083#msg1134083 date=1322533996]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah, I had a front row seat for that one. We were neck and neck untill the 4thq. They had two running backs that i swear ran 2.4 in the 40. LOL.

[/quote]

[/quote]

AMEN 92, and you forgot to add 40 times and track state titles as well... This is a football game, not a track meet and all our 40 times will get us is about as many points as their defensive stats and record against common opponents will get them. It's about match ups and who wins the war in the trenches.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1134614" timestamp="1322597204"]
OH, I am shocked!  WOS wins a poll on this board.....REALLY?  ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

That's how I'd feel if BH won a playoff game! OH LOOK! Someone is actually talking about Barber's Hill during playoff time!

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1134614" timestamp="1322597204"]
OH, I am shocked!  WOS wins a poll on this board.....REALLY?  ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]

You have the most extreme case of [i]hate envy[/i] I have ever seen.  Is that a common symptom among midget life forms?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder