Coldspring-Oakhurst vs. West Orange-Stark

Trigger

Come friday all of Texas will know what Coldspring is all about. All this talk about who beat who that beat this team and that one don't matter. What matters is who wants it more. The WOS faithful think all they gotta do is stop Gillbert but what they don't know is we got three other backs who will run you over. If their qb don't make good decisions with the ball we will take it away. Our d line and lbs are relentless and hit hard and everything that moves. They will force turnovers. On special teams if they kick it to our returners they will take it to the house. I know both sides will leave it all on the field. Hope for a healthy game.

Get you're popcorn ready.

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1133059" timestamp="1322431622"]
Come friday all of Texas will know what Coldspring is all about. All this talk about who beat who that beat this team and that one don't matter. What matters is who wants it more. The WOS faithful think all they gotta do is stop Gillbert[b] but what they don't know is we got three other backs who will run you over. If their qb don't make good decisions with the ball we will take it away. Our d line and lbs are relentless and hit hard and everything that moves. They will force turnovers. On special teams if they kick it to our returners they will take it to the house.[/b] I know both sides will leave it all on the field. Hope for a healthy game.

[/quote]

that sounds like youre describing the wos team!

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1133051" timestamp="1322431161"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=92269.msg1133049#msg1133049 date=1322430925]
And trust me, if Menard doesn't get hurt, yall would have been bounced by Bridge City. They are a better team than yall. Imo. Luck was not on their side against yall, and even us. The team with the silver helmets you will see Friday night are not the same team of 6 weeks ago.
[/quote]

Oh really how many points did they score while menars was in the game? don't kid yourself both teams had important players hurt and the outcome wouldve been the same even if menard is healthy the whole time.
[/quote]

That's not really a good argument that Menard didn't score any points when he was healthy, so it wouldn't have made a difference. If Menard would have stayed healthy, they would have scored on yall a few times. BC had a tendency to start slow and eventually wear the opposing team down. Menard was a qb that could read defenses very well. Once he figured out what the defense was doing the kid would check down on receivers or even audible.

Come friday all of Texas will know what Coldspring is all about. All this talk about who beat who that beat this team and that one don't matter. What matters is who wants it more. The WOS faithful think all they gotta do is stop Gillbert but what they don't know is we got three other backs who will run you over. If their qb don't make good decisions with the ball we will take it away. Our d line and lbs are relentless and hit hard and everything that moves. They will force turnovers. On special teams if they kick it to our returners they will take it to the house. I know both sides will leave it all on the field. Hope for a healthy game.

[/quote]

Your correct. Texas will see what CS is all about.....hot air and overrated. ;)

All CS fans should just stop posting. Because no matter how many stats we prove in our favor or how many teams we beat that we were suppose to be sent home by. No matter anything we find and prove that we are better at WE ARE STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT WOS !!!  So our team should just stay at home and watch movies come friday and let WOS go on to the next round.  i dont think we are WORTHY ENOUGH to play on the same field as THE ALMIGHTYS !!  I bet WOS could beat most teams in the NFL .  Come firday they will have a realaity ck

[quote name="kicker" post="1133061" timestamp="1322431918"]
[quote author=falconfanatic link=topic=92269.msg1133051#msg1133051 date=1322431161]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=92269.msg1133049#msg1133049 date=1322430925]
And trust me, if Menard doesn't get hurt, yall would have been bounced by Bridge City. They are a better team than yall. Imo. Luck was not on their side against yall, and even us. The team with the silver helmets you will see Friday night are not the same team of 6 weeks ago.
[/quote]

Oh really how many points did they score while menars was in the game? don't kid yourself both teams had important players hurt and the outcome wouldve been the same even if menard is healthy the whole time.
[/quote]

That's not really a good argument that Menard didn't score any points when he was healthy, so it wouldn't have made a difference. If Menard would have stayed healthy, they would have scored on yall a few times. BC had a tendency to start slow and eventually wear the opposing team down. Menard was a qb that could read defenses very well. Once he figured out what the defense was doing the kid would check down on receivers or even audible.
[/quote]

Well he wasnt reading the D very well he threw 2 or 3 pics depending on where you look at the stats. Whos to say he would've improved, more likely than not his level of play would've remained the same.

[quote name="Chs96" post="1133065" timestamp="1322432174"]
All CS fans should just stop posting. Because no matter how many stats we prove in our favor or how many teams we beat that we were suppose to be sent home by. No matter anything we find and prove that we are better at WE ARE STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO BEAT WOS !!!  So our team should just stay at home and watch movies come friday and let WOS go on to the next round.  i dont think we are WORTHY ENOUGH to play on the same field as THE ALMIGHTYS !!  I bet WOS could beat most teams in the NFL .  Come firday they will have a realaity ck
[/quote]They do have some players in the NFL. But beating a NFL team? I don't know.

[quote name="LOKI" post="1133072" timestamp="1322432716"]
[quote author=Chs96 link=topic=92269.msg1133065#msg1133065 date=1322432174]
[/quote]They do have some players in the NFL. But beating a NFL team? I don't know.
[/quote]

Maybe the Colts... Orangefield could beat the Colts...

Come friday all of Texas will know what Coldspring is all about. All this talk about who beat who that beat this team and that one don't matter. What matters is who wants it more. The WOS faithful think all they gotta do is stop Gillbert but what they don't know is we got three other backs who will run you over. [b]If their qb don't make good decisions with the ball we will take it away.[/b] Our d line and lbs are relentless and hit hard and everything that moves. They will force turnovers. On special teams if they kick it to our returners they will take it to the house. I know both sides will leave it all on the field. Hope for a healthy game.

[/quote]

Excellent post!  However, I will say the same about the CS QB....if he doesn't make good decisions, he could have another 4 INT night. 

[quote name="#1stangfan" post="1133077" timestamp="1322433141"]
[quote author=cdoggett link=topic=92269.msg1133059#msg1133059 date=1322431622]
Come friday all of Texas will know what Coldspring is all about. All this talk about who beat who that beat this team and that one don't matter. What matters is who wants it more. The WOS faithful think all they gotta do is stop Gillbert but what they don't know is we got three other backs who will run you over. [b]If their qb don't make good decisions with the ball we will take it away.[/b] Our d line and lbs are relentless and hit hard and everything that moves. They will force turnovers. On special teams if they kick it to our returners they will take it to the house. I know both sides will leave it all on the field. Hope for a healthy game.

[/quote]

Excellent post!  However, I will say the same about the CS QB....if he doesn't make good decisions, he could have another 4 INT night.
[/quote]

Very true, but I doubt he will be throwing the ball too much. If we gotta throw it 15, 20 times are offence is in trouble and our D will reall have to step up.

[quote name="cdoggett" post="1133082" timestamp="1322433396"]
[quote author=#1stangfan link=topic=92269.msg1133077#msg1133077 date=1322433141]
[quote author=cdoggett link=topic=92269.msg1133059#msg1133059 date=1322431622]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very true, but I doubt he will be throwing the ball too much. [b]If we gotta throw it 15, 20 times are offense[/b] is in trouble and our D will reall have to step up.
[/quote]

That has never happened to CS (this or last season) and it won't happen this game either.

This thread might get 1,000 replies before it's done.  The long awaited matchup is here between the two best teams in the Region.  WOS has been putting up points like crazy lately, and Coldspring's scoring spree has come to a halt in the playoffs.  I'm still taking Coldspring in a low scoring battle 20-17.  Coldspring's defense is very good, and I think WOS will make the mistakes that doom them in a tight game.  Turnovers will be key.

The way things have been going I would Say WOS 12 CS 7. But the fact that WOS in playoff form let Cleveland score 14 and it was close early on, and then CS in district easily dominated them with no competition from the Indians, kind of makes me think otherwise. I think each team will only score once or twice, unless Sherm can get break a few open (which he is perfectly capable to), but so is Lindsey and Renfro. Whichever team turns the ball over the least should win.

[quote name="Roger Korby" post="1132794" timestamp="1322410118"]
Once again, it's our friends from Coldspring. So good to have the tremendous year in and year out talent at the Corral, but the X-factor is Coach Thompson.  When you have two talented teams like this at this round in the playoffs, it is always a war.  To have a general in place like Coach T is a blessing that not every school has.  I feel good about this game.
[/quote]
If the x-factor is coaching, no one has anything on Barbay. That man can coach some football. WOS IMO is just better this year. Both defenses are great, and both offenses have struggled, both are capable of the big play but right now in the playoffs WOS has seemed to figure it out on offense.

[quote name="LP6" post="1133095" timestamp="1322434469"]
The fact that WOS in "[b][size=18pt]playoff form[/size][/b]" let Cleveland score 14 [u]and it was close early on[/u], and then CS in district easily dominated them with no competition from the Indians, kind of makes me think otherwise.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Trigger" post="1133104" timestamp="1322434934"]
[quote author=LP6 link=topic=92269.msg1133095#msg1133095 date=1322434469]
The fact that WOS in "[b][size=18pt]playoff form[/size][/b]" let Cleveland score 14 [u]and it was close early on[/u], and then CS in district easily dominated them with no competition from the Indians, kind of makes me think otherwise.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

maybe cleveland was in playoff form also!  ;D

[quote name="venom33" post="1133106" timestamp="1322435077"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=92269.msg1133104#msg1133104 date=1322434934]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

[b]maybe[/b] cleveland was in playoff form also!  ;D
[/quote]

You think so :o ??? :o ???

.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

[quote name="Trigger" post="1133108" timestamp="1322435260"]
[quote author=venom33 link=topic=92269.msg1133106#msg1133106 date=1322435077]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=92269.msg1133104#msg1133104 date=1322434934]
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

[b]maybe[/b] cleveland was in playoff form also!  ;D
[/quote]

You think so :o ??? :o ???

.....ROFLMAO!!!!!!!
[/quote]

maybe...!?  ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online