Coldspring vs Lorena

Homer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Homer" post="1124638" timestamp="1321746125"]
I guess they decided to play there so football would continue for another week in Brenham!! :P
[/quote]

That ain't right...LOL. I hope you enjoyed the years of eating blue bell. With that statement, you'll be eating" greater value" brand from Walmart from now on.

For those interested, here is a link to some pre-game stats:

[url=http://www.maxpreps.com/local/stats/pregame.aspx?contestid=d7d4a0e2-d236-4dff-bd2b-158fc84fba77&ssid=f28cd02d-9746-48e9-a74b-fffef375b19a]http://www.maxpreps.com/local/stats/pregame.aspx?contestid=d7d4a0e2-d236-4dff-bd2b-158fc84fba77&ssid=f28cd02d-9746-48e9-a74b-fffef375b19a[/url]

Goin to be another tough game for Coldspring. I hate to step back in time, but we ost to them a couple years back. I know it's not the same teams but Loerna is where they are at for a reason. Cs needs to do more on the offensive side of the ball. The turnovers last week need to go away. Cs will win by a td. 21-14. Good luck to both teams friday night I am so looking forward to this game. Good luck to wos against Bullard. I will be there saturday to root y'all on in that game

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1125244" timestamp="1321789309"]
Coldsppring will win by how much I don't know neither does anyone else..There's a lot of folks out there praying Coldspring will lose..lol  Oh well a little prayer never hurt anyone... ;)
[/quote]

The fact that there are people, not the opposing team, but people in SETX "praying" for Coldspring to lose is sad. Not only are these kids you adults are "praying" against, but the fact that there are some real issues in the world that need those prayers.

[quote name="DoRightTrojanFan" post="1125272" timestamp="1321795832"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=91904.msg1125244#msg1125244 date=1321789309]
Coldsppring will win by how much I don't know neither does anyone else..There's a lot of folks out there praying Coldspring will lose..lol  Oh well a little prayer never hurt anyone... ;)
[/quote]

The fact that there are people, not the opposing team, but people in SETX "praying" for Coldspring to lose is sad. Not only are these kids you adults are "praying" against, but the fact that there are some real issues in the world that need those prayers.
[/quote]

Man it was a figure of speech.. I'm not trying to solve the worlds problems...Lighten up... ;D

[quote name="kicker" post="1124822" timestamp="1321753341"]
Leopards by 10. Bet it. CS luck has run out.
[/quote]I want Coldspring to win this game. I want WOS to play Coldspring in the 4th. round.  WOS can take CS this year. WOS deserves a chance to play the best teams, CS.  Like Old Rick Flair says "IF YOUR GOING TO BE THE BEST, YOU HAFT TO BEAT THE BEST".  This is our year.

[quote name="speveto" post="1125291" timestamp="1321799308"]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=91904.msg1124822#msg1124822 date=1321753341]
[/quote]I want Coldspring to win this game. I want WOS to play Coldspring in the 4th. round.  WOS can take CS this year. WOS deserves a chance to play the best teams, CS.  Like Old Rick Flair says "IF YOUR GOING TO BE THE BEST, YOU HAFT TO BEAT THE BEST".  This is our year.
[/quote]

Time will tell...Nothing is for sure.... ;D

I think the defense is gonna take us to Dallas and the offense will eventually get us going.  I think this will be another tough game.  No doubt these first two games have helped us tremendously learn some things about ourselves and improve at the same time. We are very fortunate to get past those two.  I'm really looking forward to a matchup against WOS if we can get past Lorena.  I'm like most around here.  I just don't understand all the negativity from so many against us.  I root for all the area teams including the Mustangs. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="1125376" timestamp="1321804887"]
I think the defense is gonna take us to Dallas and the offense will eventually get us going.  I think this will be another tough game.  No doubt these first two games have helped us tremendously learn some things about ourselves and improve at the same time. We are very fortunate to get past those two.  I'm really looking forward to a matchup against WOS if we can get past Lorena. [b] I'm like most around here.  I just don't understand all the negativity from so many against us.  I root for all the area teams including the Mustangs.  [/b] [/quote]

Like to old saying when you are up someone is always trying to bring you down.  Its just haters wishing their football program was like ours. It's a total SHAME that there are even ADULTS wishing bad luck to KIDS !! I wonder if the shoe was on the other foot how would they feel. 

[quote name="kicker" post="1124822" timestamp="1321753341"]
[/quote]

After reading the tea leaves I was just wondering where you got your itch to bet?
You also Buddy Garrity! "You being kind. I got Lorena by 17".
Do you guys know something that the tea leaves have left out?

The Tea Leaves Show!
Stats         Coldspring Lorena
Record               10-0   7-5
Points Scored 578 301
Points Allowed 81 195
Scoring Avg 42.2 25.1
Rushing Yds Avg 371.1 191.7
Passing Yds Avg 75.2 119
Total Yds Avg 446.3 310.7
Ind. Rusher Game S Gilbert 153 yds H. Coleman 82 yds

• Member Statistics

Total Members