Blue Bell's newest flavor vote for your favorite

ice74

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="PearOrchardPanther01" post="1124645" timestamp="1321746542"]
[quote author=navydawg31 link=topic=91897.msg1124351#msg1124351 date=1321738573]
How bout double Choke-aholic 8)
[/quote]

Not so sure it was Brenham choking in this one. They got outplayed, ouhustled, and yes OUTCOACHED (Imagine Ozen actually having good coaching...... ::)*sarcastically smh* ::)). Sorry cubbies :'( :'(. See ya in the playoffs in Bball. BTW.........all that "D1" talent, #19 national ranking, and #3 state ranking means NOTHING when faith, heart, determination, talent, skill, and leadership all come together at once. Congrats on a great season though Brenham, but the Panthers are so hot right now!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Great post.

Coach Nelson on TV has some swagger. Good swagger.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1124695" timestamp="1321748699"]
[quote author=PearOrchardPanther01 link=topic=91897.msg1124645#msg1124645 date=1321746542]
[quote author=navydawg31 link=topic=91897.msg1124351#msg1124351 date=1321738573]
[/quote]

Not so sure it was Brenham choking in this one. They got outplayed, ouhustled, and yes OUTCOACHED (Imagine Ozen actually having good coaching...... ::)*sarcastically smh* ::)). Sorry cubbies :'( :'(. See ya in the playoffs in Bball. BTW.........all that "D1" talent, #19 national ranking, and #3 state ranking means NOTHING when faith, heart, determination, talent, skill, and leadership all come together at once. Congrats on a great season though Brenham, but the Panthers are so hot right now!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

I love the PearOrchardPanther logo. Some of us are old enough to know where the Pear Orchard is. Mighty Pirate band looked a little like the great Panther band last night, did a little more than just marched. Lotta love from us here in Snuff Gulley.
[/quote]

Much love back robanadana!! Lets keep this Ozen/Vidor thing going. Feels much better this way!! :D Wish I coulda saw the Pirate band getting down. Maybe soembody filmed it?? I'd like to see that... ;)

[quote name="adminbaberuth" post="1124897" timestamp="1321755807"]
[quote author=PearOrchardPanther01 link=topic=91897.msg1124645#msg1124645 date=1321746542]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Great post.

Coach Nelson on TV has some swagger. Good swagger.
[/quote]

We're staying humble man! When u know what it's like to be the joke of your district, you tend to take every moment of success with confident, thankful humility. Coach Nelson is VERY confident but his faith in God makes him view this success as a blessing, not as an entitlement.  ;)

[quote name="PearOrchardPanther01" post="1125552" timestamp="1321815285"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91897.msg1124695#msg1124695 date=1321748699]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I love the PearOrchardPanther logo. Some of us are old enough to know where the Pear Orchard is. Mighty Pirate band looked a little like the great Panther band last night, did a little more than just marched. Lotta love from us here in Snuff Gulley.
[/quote]

Much love back robanadana!! Lets keep this Ozen/Vidor thing going. Feels much better this way!! :D Wish I coulda saw the Pirate band getting down. Maybe soembody filmed it?? I'd like to see that... ;)
[/quote]

Ozen does have good coaching....better than my Cubs did this day.  All of the mistakes with the bad snaps, and a big interception would have sealed a lot of teams doom, but the Ozen coaches kept on clicking.  There is no exuses to be made for having that many opportunities given to the Cubs and coming away empty handed.  Ozen, your band was awesome.  I think that all of the Brenham fans can attest to that.  Good luck the rest of the way....

[quote name="87Cub" post="1125560" timestamp="1321815733"]
[quote author=PearOrchardPanther01 link=topic=91897.msg1125552#msg1125552 date=1321815285]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=91897.msg1124695#msg1124695 date=1321748699]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Ozen does have good coaching....better than my Cubs did this day.  All of the mistakes with the bad snaps, and a big interception would have sealed a lot of teams doom, but the Ozen coaches kept on clicking.  There is no exuses to be made for having that many opportunities given to the Cubs and coming away empty handed.  Ozen, your band was awesome.  I think that all of the Brenham fans can attest to that.  Good luck the rest of the way....
[/quote]

Thanks 87Cub. I think when it's your time, it's your time. No matter what records or stats and rankings say. You guys had a VERY good team and we we're honored to have played you. Our band has been awesome all year!! Most people don't know this but they effect the game for us TREMENDOUSLY!!! They motivate the kids to keep playing and stay energetic and focused. The band is our "secret weapon/X factor". Lol

I just want to say to the Brenham Cubs you guys were The toughest defense Ozen has faced all season (IMO) and want to congratulate you guys on a great season!  To my Panthers I couldn't be more proud of "no quit" attitude that you have adopted this season. Despite setbacks, you keep fighting and I as a fan couldn't ask for more.  Keep playing together, following the coach's instructions, keep fighting, and stay humble!

This is what happens to schools that are so successful.  People get tired of seeing you win, so the split second that something goes wrong, there's plenty of people to point it out.....  It's all good, cuz like the Phoenix, Brenham will once again rise from the ashes.  It won't be long, and we will be back, just like always. (In just about veery sport)

New Flavor- Java-chip & Cream w/ a Hint Jealousy

;)

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1126499" timestamp="1321903395"]
This is what happens to schools that are so successful.  People get tired of seeing you win, so the split second that something goes wrong, there's plenty of people to point it out.....  It's all good, cuz like the Phoenix, Brenham will once again rise from the ashes.  It won't be long, and we will be back, just like always. (In just about veery sport)

;)
[/quote]

+1 

Most in this area hate PNG as well, but we always support our district come playoff time.

[quote name="PNGFan" post="1126612" timestamp="1321908926"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=91897.msg1126499#msg1126499 date=1321903395]

;)
[/quote]

+1 

Most in this area hate PNG as well, but we always support our district come playoff time.
[/quote]

I support my district too....  Lol

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    nanoflowcell
    Newest Member
    nanoflowcell