WOS vs Bullard Predictions

monknuk68

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay SETX!!! I'm going to be hearing about this game at work since I work with people from Bullard!!! Soooo lets go WOS!!! I would guess it would be between Beaumont and Bullard!!! I really hope I am off and I can go to the game!!! If I go I will be sitting on Bullard side with friends from work buttttttt I WILL be cheering for WOS and wearing WOS colors :)

GOOD LUCK WOS!!!!

[quote name="Eagleborn" post="1123112" timestamp="1321677130"]
Freaking Bullard...

Never would of thought they would of made it this far.. Tonight was their second playoff win in history of the school...
[/quote]

Heck I know! Everyone I know from Bullard were freaking out this morning about the game tonight!

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1123314" timestamp="1321689467"]
thats a terrible time! A 2 oclock game that is probably 3 hours away? And i am just a person who thinks football shoud be payed under lights i guess lol
[/quote]

I don't think this is set in stone yet. I know Coach T wants it on Saturday because of the holidays and I heard the Woodlands mentioned.

This is a team that runs the spread offense and looks like they can throw the ball around a bit.  Reading a article from the Waco paper, it looks like their offense runs through, as with most spread teams, Colton Mebane.  He threw for 194 yards and ran for another 170, so they were able to move the ball.....against Robinson that is.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder