Giving SEtxsports some props!!!!

jlc2010

Not only can you keep up with Football ( MY FAVORITE ) but you can also keep up with all your schools events.... pretty much all sports and band events.... excellent site and just an all around great atmosphere!!! and [b]WOSGRAD [/b]does a great job on all his little projects to make the football section just freaking AWESOME!!!

Now the truth comes out..My football articles are never complete unless I steal just a few quotes from this site. Sometimes I find it hard separating the wise guys from the wise butts, and again I learn from them both sometimes. A sports writer would be a fool to not use this site. A good job, no, not a good job, it is a damn good job. It doesn't take you long to notice those that have good football minds verses those that are young rooster fans looking for a place to "crow". Surprising we have all learned to live together.

Thanks SETXsports.

No...I haven't sent you a check.

Guys, this is the type of post that keeps us going..... We don't do this for a pat on the back, but we do it for all of you and because we have the same passion you guys do, sports....

Tonight I'll be broadcasting a 2A football game on a Thursday night, not for me, but for you guys back at home.... Most importantly for all the young men on the field....

Enjoy the site guys, it's all about you!!!

[quote name="rollinac" post="1121160" timestamp="1321560039"]
Plus its a great place to come and talk junk to people from "The Hill!"  Yes, the site is great but I'd also like to give props to a lot of the posters because it truly would not be a great a site without them.
[/quote]

Hey, rollinac...you hooking up with Brenhamfan for saturday playoffs ?
I may be joining you guys.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1121339" timestamp="1321573999"]
Thanks for the kind word guys.  But thanks to y'all for all y'all do....not just coming in and viewing but getting on, participating and sharing what you have.  That is what makes this site great.

[b]And the fun has just begun.[/b]
[/quote]
Should we be scared? lol jk jk

[quote name="T-Dawd" post="1121221" timestamp="1321564709"]
Fantastic site! And I just see it getting bigger and bigger. Go ahead, let a La Porte in. And expand even into Houston in the future. (if the money is there to do it) Go setxsports! Heck, even put Brenham in. I know they'll spread the word.
[/quote]

+1 for you!  ;D

I was a member on the old boards and enjoyed this site enormously in the early 2000's. They have done nothing but improve providing fair and balanced coverage of all the local sports (I'm a bigger basketball fan). They do a great job monitoring for profanity and controversial subjects that have no place on a sports website. I travel a lot with my company and haven't found any website better including sports hotspots like California and Louisiana. Thanks SETX Sports for the great work on what argueably may be the best local sports site in the U.S.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1121571" timestamp="1321589833"]
I was a member on the old boards and [b]enjoyed this site enormously in the early 2000's.[/b] They have done nothing but improve providing fair and balanced coverage of all the local sports (I'm a bigger basketball fan). They do a great job monitoring for profanity and controversial subjects that have no place on a sports website. I travel a lot with my company and haven't found any website better including sports hotspots like California and Louisiana. Thanks SETX Sports for the great work on what argueably may be the best local sports site in the U.S.
[/quote]

When you say "early 2000's", just how early?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder