Huffman vs Navasota

Guest beechnut

Guest beechnut
Anyone hear when and where? Falcons have NEVER won a second round game so maybe this year. What a great season men at nine and two. Will be there this week and not six hundred miles to the west.  8)ETBU did lay out Sul Ross 54-17...............  ;D

Guest beechnut
[quote name="imonlyoneman" post="1116870" timestamp="1321210771"]
Friday @ 7:30 @ Woodforest Bank Stadium in Conroe, Huffman is Visitor.
[/quote]

Anyone have anything Navasota?

Thanks I heard this week that Coach Lemmons is not at Huffman anymore? WOW what happen? Joey Butka is the DC? What happens when you are out of touch.  :o

Guest beechnut
Townley cannot throw to the wrong team in this game bc by look at their def stats manly.I I can understand why they are talking noise bc no team has beat them over the last four or five years right from our area? From here on no weak sisters and find out what you got real quick.  At least we are playing in nice statium and good eating places close.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1116899" timestamp="1321212138"]
They are very very cocky! Sat in front of 3 of their players who made some very dumb remarks about Silsbee and Huffman teams last night. They are looking at Huffman as a cake walk. Seriously, I hope Huffman wins thisnone. Good luck Falcons!
[/quote]

Its funny how players make remarks sitting in the stands on the upcoming opponents. Thats good though, cuz if Navasota takes Huffman lightly, they will be on the lease hunting deer on Saturday morning. Huffman has the ability to put up big numbers. Heck they had over 400 plus yards last night but just did not put Sislbee away. To beat Navasota,Huffman will have to play an aggressive 4 quarters and not make mistakes on O. D will have ya back offense! BTW WAY2GOMOOSE!

[quote name="bambam33" post="1117146" timestamp="1321226753"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=91510.msg1116899#msg1116899 date=1321212138]
They are very very cocky! Sat in front of 3 of their players who made some very dumb remarks about Silsbee and Huffman teams last night. They are looking at Huffman as a cake walk. Seriously, I hope Huffman wins thisnone. Good luck Falcons!
[/quote]

[b]Its funny how players make remarks sitting in the stands on the upcoming opponents[/b]. Thats good though, cuz if Navasota takes Huffman lightly, they will be on the lease hunting deer on Saturday morning. Huffman has the ability to put up big numbers. Heck they had over 400 plus yards last night but just did not put Sislbee away. To beat Navasota,Huffman will have to play an aggressive 4 quarters and not make mistakes on O. D will have ya back offense! BTW WAY2GOMOOSE!
[/quote]

Interesting comment. I had heard that Huffman players were making the same kind of comments about Silsbee when attending the Silsbee/Hamshire-Fannett game. ;)

Funny as I was with the players and the only people commenting was some idiot old man from Silsbee trying to stir it with the players. Moving on................to the next game against Navasota.

BTW good luck to the seniors from Silsbee. You guys were a class act and much respect from Huffman! Cya next year.

Guest beechnut
[quote name="CS 9-0" post="1117475" timestamp="1321246797"]
No offense to Navasota but hoping Huffman pulls it out. Good luck to both teams, but anything can happen in the playoffs. Wishing both teams good luck and no injuries
[/quote]

Back at you and wish you and your team the best.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1117165" timestamp="1321227788"]
Which kids? Kids talk crap and if you can back it up like Navasota has then sing it. They have owned both our area for what four years?
[/quote]
LOL, how is it funny listening to players talk crap about other players? That's what they are suppose to do. Now old people on SETX talking crap to other old people, now that's funny.

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1117550" timestamp="1321273650"]
Navasota will win this one ... ;D ;D
[/quote]
This is going to be a tough game for Huffman. They will need to turn it up to a new level from where we have been this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder