Important Notice to all SETX family

Joharr73

Hello all, many of you know I'm the Die-Hard Parent/Fan for my West Hardin Oilers.  Most only know me by joharr73, but my name is John Harrington.  I've had the honor of watching my two sons play for the Oilers, from the sidelines where most can't go.

I'm asking for everyone to pray or whatever you do for me for Tuesday.  I'm having open heart surgery that day and could use ever bit of help I can get.  Here's the kicker, I'm only 38!  ???  Yeah, I know! 

I know everything should turn out fine, but if you got a minute to spare I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,
John Harrington

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ECBucFan
John, I enjoy your postings and definitely enjoyed getting to know you through PM's. Its great to have good guys like you around here. May God be with you this week, and bless your return to full health very soon! Write (post) back and let us all know how your recovery goes! I would enjoy meeting you in person sometime.    8)

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1116766" timestamp="1321206180"]
Hello all, many of you know I'm the Die-Hard Parent/Fan for my West Hardin Oilers.  Most only know me by joharr73, but my name is John Harrington.  I've had the honor of watching my two sons play for the Oilers, from the sidelines where most can't go.

I'm asking for everyone to pray or whatever you do for me for Tuesday.  I'm having open heart surgery that day and could use ever bit of help I can get.  Here's the kicker, I'm only 38!  ???  Yeah, I know! 

I know everything should turn out fine, but if you got a minute to spare I'd appreciate it!

Thank you,
John Harrington
[/quote]

Prayers go out to you from myself, and everyone else that I can speak for from Brenham.  You will be fine.  God Bless!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    monebi
    Newest Member
    monebi