Congrats Vidor Pirates!

jake94

Enjoyed watching y'all play tonight! Y'all were much more physical than Crosby and won the battles on both lines. No turnovers! Great job. It was fun to watch and y'all had great fan support. Vidor had so many great performers tonight and most will be back next season. Y'all have a lot to be proud of! Let's go 20-4a! Hope my Dogs can follow suit tomorrow night.

There was about me and 12 other nederland guys sitting up in the stands cheering on vidor and as we were leaving when the game was over alot of vidor fans were thanking us for coming out and supporting them tonight and they said they will return the favor by coming out to support nederland tomorrow. Class act right there, Congrats Vidor on the BIG WIN and lets keep it rolling 20-4A!

[quote name="jake94" post="1112146" timestamp="1320985747"]
Enjoyed watching y'all play tonight! Y'all were much more physical than Crosby and won the battles on both lines. No turnovers! Great job. It was fun to watch and y'all had great fan support. Vidor had so many great performers tonight and most will be back next season. Y'all have a lot to be proud of! Let's go 20-4a! Hope my Dogs can follow suit tomorrow night.
[/quote]

There is nothing I would love more than to see both Nederland and Vidor make it to the Region III championship and have a rematch at Provost Umphrey. Wouldn't that be spectacular!! Black and gold on both sides of the field and a definite sellout. GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!

[quote name="TheRef" post="1112210" timestamp="1320988250"]
Way to go Vidor! Vidor fans are awesome! Mr Lapray thank you to you and your group! You made sitting in the stands instead of being on the feild one heck of an awesome night! Hope to see you down the road and if I do, [b]I am learning the song![/b]
[/quote]

The whole Vidor side needs to learn the song... Wouldn't it be awesome to hear to whole crowd loud and proud! I put robanadana in charge of the yell practice!  ;D

Thanks to all from our district that came and showed support. Our side was packed and loud, with some of you extras, and I almost felt sorry for Crosby secondary to the poor turnout on their side.
Congrats Vidor Pirates for playing with everything you got and then some!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder