Crosby Crow Eatin' Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="akifan94" post="1112095" timestamp="1320984754"]
As is standard procedure this time of the year you will not find many 19-4A posters hanging around the board after the first round of the playoffs. They like to get mouthy but will run for the hills once reality hits.
[/quote]

+1 karma.

You ain't lying!!

I dedicate this song to every Crosby fan. I respect every each & one of you but imma make it sting! Lol

R.E.M. - Everybody Hurts Sometime

Bye Crosby!!! 

[quote name="robanadana" post="1112203" timestamp="1320987807"]
We have the Vidor BBQ festival. We can cook that crow real nice with whatever sauce they want. I heard the Quirante sauce will leave a wonderful taste in their mouth.
[/quote]I think he crow was SMOKED!

[quote name="daddy23" post="1112209" timestamp="1320988248"]
Hat Tip To Crosby! 

They stayed in that 3-3-5 Defense all night long.  And they only gave up 42 point!

;)
[/quote]
Sounded like they could have run the 5-5-5 and wouldn't have stoped them Hornswagglers from Vidor tonight! ;D

[quote name="daddy23" post="1112209" timestamp="1320988248"]
Hat Tip To Crosby! 

They stayed in that 3-3-5 Defense all night long.  And they only gave up 42 point!

;)
[/quote]It was almost comical...They were so worried about getting burned with a pass over the top and that long toss sweep we run that they left monster gaps between the tackles and Vidor took advantage of it...Someone tell Crosby that 4x3= first down in football

[quote name="pirate68" post="1112224" timestamp="1320988862"]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=91276.msg1112209#msg1112209 date=1320988248]
Hat Tip To Crosby! 

;)
[/quote]It was almost comical...They were so worried about getting burned with a pass over the top and that long toss sweep we run that they left monster gaps between the tackles and Vidor took advantage of it...Someone tell Crosby that 4x3= first down in football
[/quote]

Brentyn Clark was a BEAST tonight. Crosby's defense was sucking eggs in the fourth quarter tackling Brentyn with his runs up the middle. Can't say enough about Montana. Great to have David Bolinger back as well but Stevenson and Nowak gave quality minutes at tailback. Lastly, the offensive line were the heroes of this game. How much weight did we give up to the kitties? I'll bet at least 30 pounds per man.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1112235" timestamp="1320989374"]
[quote author=pirate68 link=topic=91276.msg1112224#msg1112224 date=1320988862]
[quote author=daddy23 link=topic=91276.msg1112209#msg1112209 date=1320988248]
Hat Tip To Crosby! 

;)
[/quote]

Brentyn Clark was a BEAST tonight. Crosby's defense was sucking eggs in the fourth quarter tackling Brentyn with his runs up the middle. Can't say enough about Montana. Great to have David Bolinger back as well but Stevenson and Nowak gave quality minutes at tailback. Lastly, the offensive line were the heroes of this game. How much weight did we give up to the kitties? I'll bet at least 30 pounds per man.
[/quote]The O-line was a beast in this game....They blew Crosbys D tackles up all night..30 pounds may be conservative.

I ain't running.I'm here to take all flak.Lost a pic-em,made some friends.Too old to worry bout the small talk,better team won tonight convincingly.No love lost between myself and Crosby.Funny I saw no purple among da red.Where were all the Coog backers,crowd was less than expected,shocked,and set on their hands,quiet as a housemouse.Vidor fans are a riot,cool,and loud.Upper deck was rocking all night.Wife says who won tonight?Vidor kicked arse.She laughed as she brought my old crow on da rocks ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder