Crosby Crow Eatin' Thread

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="liltex" post="1112263" timestamp="1320991014"]
I ain't running.I'm here to take all flak.Lost a pic-em,made some friends.Too old to worry bout the small talk,better team won tonight convincingly.No love lost between myself and Crosby.Funny I saw no purple among da red.Where were all the Coog backers,crowd was less than expected,shocked,and set on their hands,quiet as a housemouse.Vidor fans are a riot,cool,and loud.Upper deck was rocking all night.Wife says who won tonight?Vidor kicked arse.She laughed as she brought my old crow on da rocks ;D ;D
[/quote]
Old Crow on the rocks....LOL

[quote name="robanadana" post="1112273" timestamp="1320991462"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91276.msg1112267#msg1112267 date=1320991269]
Um preview show at Depot in Big Ned if Png & Ned wins.  Lol
[/quote]

Gotta correct you Mr. Garrity. WHEN Big Ned and the Tribe win. Throw Ozen in this smackdown on 19-4A as well.
[/quote]Thanks. My girlfriend just corrected me. Lol

just thought this might want to be changed to 19-4A crow eating thread.....

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1107095" timestamp="1320614051"]
[quote author=85' HUSKER link=topic=90987.msg1107087#msg1107087 date=1320613193]
No No Cap, Cougtalk ( The voice of Crosby) said there is not a better back in the area. Since this site covers all of SE TX and all classifications [b]I expect to be amazed[/b]. Can't wait.
[/quote]

Finally a VID fan with real expectations  ;) Been readin tha thread and someone who doesnt "ride da short inbreed bus" comes with real expectations. [size=12pt][i][b]When da twins make the good ole "Jolly Rodger" shed some tears and sail back to VID with a good ole arse whoopin[/b][/i][/size] atleast I know 1 VID fan knew what was comin.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1112232" timestamp="1320989246"]
Guess BH offense is not that good as we thought lol
[/quote]

No we lost a corner stone to our defense tonight on the 3rd drive.

47 was playing really well until he got injured and from that point on the Vidor offense ran the ball effectively.

Anyone who says they weren't impressed by the twins tonight is a lier that torched that defense.

We made mistakes that lost us this game, and a tough loss of a very good linebacker means a vidor win, congrats.

46 can't do everything, need his buddy 47 to help him out. But honestly our defense was just so bad tonight our offense couldn't bell them out.

GL vs your opponent Vidor.

[quote name="pngfan1" post="1112137" timestamp="1320985484"]
Where is the BH mouths? I'm sure they will continue talking on their thread , but there is no way they will click their mouse on this one.lol
[/quote]

Now you know me better than that.  Crosby would have won this game by 40 had it not been for the wind, heavy rain, and the unlevel field.  Seems the field sloped towards the sidelines for some reason.  There were also snakes near the endzone and neither "The Twins" don't like snakes.  Other than that it was a close one......... ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1112307" timestamp="1320996773"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91276.msg1112232#msg1112232 date=1320989246]
[/quote]

47 was playing really well until he got injured and from that point on the Vidor offense ran the ball effectively.

Anyone who says they weren't impressed by the twins tonight is a lier that torched that defense.

We made mistakes that lost us this game, and a tough loss of a very good linebacker means a vidor win, congrats.

46 can't do everything, need his buddy 47 to help him out. But honestly our defense was just so bad tonight our offense couldn't bell them out.

[/quote]
Do you realize how pathetic this makes you look? If your defense can only function because of one player, then something is wrong. Everyone has injuries and has to keep playing. Your defense was playing so bad? How about Vidor was playing great and whipped your butts. You got outscored 21-7 in the second half, so you got whipped on both sides of the ball. Did #47 being out shut your offense down, too? No, Vidor whipped you on both sides of the ball and special teams in the second half. Be a man and admit that Vidor was the better team and stop making ridiculous excuses.

[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=91276.msg1112232#msg1112232 date=1320989246]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I was impressed with the twins.... they are all they were they were built up to be.... very awesome young men..... they will be a handful in the coming years.... what doesn't impress me was the fact that you can not swallow enough your pride to give credit where credit is due..... and this I assure you is due.... our defense did bend but didn't break against the twins.... your backhanded attempt at a gl is duely noted and I for one think you are a very sore loser and i say that with the utmost respect.... but when you can't get on here and acknowledge that your team got a butt whooping and eat crow like a real man then you sir are a spineless worm...... and the fact that you have degraded the entire defense because the lost of 1 young man is very very very disgusting.... it takes 11 men on that field.... and if I was another Crosby fan I think i would have to take you to the woodshed....

[/quote]

[/quote]

I was impressed with Twins and the QB.  Seriously, impressed!

Makes what our Def did even more outstanding...IMHO

I posted on a couple of other threads already. But here you go again, Congrats to Vidor, they earned this victory. Crosby made lots of mistakes, but no doubt about it Vidor took this game and made a statement. The Vidor community has to be pumped about this team squashing that playoff demon that was 47 yrs old and making him walk the plank.  8) Good luck the rest of the way, I'll be rooting for you.

[quote name="BH 89-2" post="1112363" timestamp="1321016257"]
[quote author=pngfan1 link=topic=91276.msg1112137#msg1112137 date=1320985484]
Where is the BH mouths? I'm sure they will continue talking on their thread , but there is no way they will click their mouse on this one.lol
[/quote]

Now you know me better than that.  Crosby would have won this game by 40 had it not been for the wind, heavy rain, and the unlevel field.  Seems the field sloped towards the sidelines for some reason.  There were also snakes near the endzone and neither "The Twins" don't like snakes.  Other than that it was a close one......... ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

That right there is funny! Awesome post.

I don't know where you guys get that BH doesn't show up! Every game win or lose the BH faithful will come back on here and eat their crow or congratulate the other team on a game well played. (Except for Dayton I had to give'em the smack afterwards). Now too the game as I said in the thread last night Crosby blew their wad on BH :'( They played a perfect game with 1 -5 yard penalty and 0 turnovers! They didn't even put the ball on the ground for God sakes!! Crosby has to learn to play consistent and they had issues throughout the season (Losing to Baytown lee! BH beat lee 49-7 and beating GCM in a good game, BH destroyed GCM too). Good news for Crosby is the Twins will be returning and they have something special there. Now for Vidor out of all of the teams in 20-4a you guys are my favorite mainly because you don't get any love from your district ;D Congrats to Vidor and their win you guys definitely deserved this win! It sounded like you have a good sound football team and you took advantage of the Crosby miscues like a good football team should! Good luck in the next round I will be rooting for you from this point forward 8) Smack is still fun though i got some good laugh's this week ;D 20-4A is up 1-0 time to even then score tonight 8)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1112421" timestamp="1321020364"]
I don't know where you guys get that BH doesn't show up! Every game win or lose the BH faithful will come back on here and eat their crow or congratulate the other team on a game well played. (Except for Dayton I had to give'em the smack afterwards). Now too the game as I said in the thread last night Crosby blew their wad on BH :'( They played a perfect game with 1 -5 yard penalty and 0 turnovers! They didn't even put the ball on the ground for God sakes!! Crosby has to learn to play consistent and they had issues throughout the season (Losing to Baytown lee! BH beat lee 49-7 and beating GCM in a good game, BH destroyed GCM too). Good news for Crosby is the Twins will be returning and they have something special there. Now for Vidor out of all of the teams in 20-4a you guys are my favorite mainly because you don't get any love from your district ;D Congrats to Vidor and their win you guys definitely deserved this win! It sounded like you have a good sound football team and you took advantage of the Crosby miscues like a good football team should! Good luck in the next round I will be rooting for you from this point forward 8) Smack is still fun though i got some good laugh's this week ;D 20-4A is up 1-0 time to even then score tonight 8)
[/quote]

still think the TWINS would look better in Blue than Red.

[quote name="MHS32" post="1112428" timestamp="1321020759"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=91276.msg1112421#msg1112421 date=1321020364]
[/quote]

still think the TWINS would look better in Blue than Red.
[/quote]

Knowing Dayton they will be in Purple :-[

The Crosby twins are the most elusive runners I have seen this year, even moreso than Jacobi Jones from Ozen.  You cannot arm tackle these guys and several times some of our better defenders got faked out of their jocks and got caught flat-footed.  Due respect goes to the Cougar offense, I could never relax when they had the ball.  Using the sidelines they could run a play every 6 seconds, (I timed it), so 2 minutes was like an eternity. 
As far as the earlier post from the Crosby fan about losing their best defender, any time you lose a starter it will hurt, but our offense played without Smallwood last night and anybody who has seen Bolinger play knows he has not been the same since his injury at Nederland.  Props to him though for gutting it out and contributing last night.

[quote name="pirate68" post="1112520" timestamp="1321024898"]
Somebody put out an A.P.B for cap rock...Tell him that crow gets tougher to swallow when it gets a couple days old.
[/quote]Cancel the A.B.P...I just drove by Lamar and he is still there.He is in the fetal position on the field looking at the Jumbotron and scoreboard in disbelief.. ;D

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1112232" timestamp="1320989246"]
[/quote]The BH defense that lost to Crosby was not the same defense that didn't surrender a touchdown over 19 consecutive quarters, and the offense was not the same offense that averaged 30+ pts over the course of the season. The team that lost to Crosby has been exorcised of the poor play and will return with a vengence tonight against Ozen.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder