Friday night at Lamar.

Some times you have to stick with tradition, we set on the visitors side at Lamar and we win. I can't recall the last the we were on the home side. Then you have the other tradition Neumann wins more games than he does the coin toss. Which does make it fair they win the coin toss, we win the game a total win/win situation.

I know Coach Faircloth gave Daytons coach the option of being the home team if he agreed to play at The Butch!  I'm sure that is probably what Coach Newman did as well.  Plus, we're undefeated at The Butch as Visitor, so needless to say he was MORE than happy to offer Dayton the home side.. ;D! 

Good luck to the DOGS!  Go get 'em!!

[quote name="bulldog1984" post="1111323" timestamp="1320962433"]
im sure you can get tickets, if not on nederlands side you can on Gcm  because they will have maybe 1000 fans with about 5000 empty seats available..:)
[/quote]

Especially since Nederland, PNG, and Vidor play on different nights.

[quote name="ShlyKBMT" post="1111313" timestamp="1320961916"]
Just talked to Faircloth. He said that Dayton agreed to play at The Butch without a flip as long as they played Saturday. He joked that if they agree to play there without a flip he would play them any night of the week lol. Good luck to all area teams. I'll be on the Vidor sideline at LU tonight.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's pretty much what he said at the BC meeting, then he said he also offered them the home side as a bonus!  I know the Indian fans are more than happy to sit on the visitors side!  Afterall, this will be the fifth time so it's kinda like home, well, there's no place like the Reservation, but we've def gotten comfortable there...lol!

[quote name="VPATH" post="1111314" timestamp="1320962068"]
Vidor will be the home team tonight. Hey Dawg fans, will we be able to buy tickets at the gate tomorrow for the Big Ned game. This Pirate is planning on bringing a crew to holler for the Dawgs but we need tickets.
[/quote]

Vidor fans, I already have my ticket for the Bulldog game. I am a season ticket holder, but it gives me no advantage in getting these tickets. There will be tickets on sale at the gate. Get there early.

Forgive me if I bark tonight. It is a habit.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder