Nederland vs. Goose Creek Memorial - Part II Predictions

GoDogs27

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NED will come out of District with little injury and have some players returning on both sides of the ball. GCM has improved but so has the DOGS. I see a 28-14 win by the Dogs. Pressure on the Goose quarterback will be of importance. Ned will have to defend the option that runs. We were alittle weak on that in preseason but we have improved. I know Brock will get to play them for the first time this year and is pumped to go. I hear it will be at Lamar at 7:30pm.

Good Luck Dogs!  I thought GCM moved the ball pretty good on us earlier this season but turned the ball over to much.  On defense we are going to have to get better at getting off the field.  We are giving up to many first downs before we force a punt or turnover on downs.  On offense we have pretty much gotten off to slow starts all season except for the Central game but im confident they are coming around real well.  Im more worried about our defense right now than our offense.  Never thought we would give up 41 points in game even with one of our key players out but there will be similar offenses we will have to deal with this post season.  If we can make the tackle with the first guy that shows up we will be fine. Time to step up D!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder