Ocho's 1st rnd PW Spreads

Betrayed

[quote name="youthinkyouknow" post="1099014" timestamp="1319911479"]
Wow. Just saw a Lumberton Red coach yell at his hurt player to "get off the field and stop it" while the Beaumont Coach checked on him. So sad, really. Kids first right?
[/quote]That Coach knows his kids better than (YOU)THINKYOUKNOW....GO POST- cry baby crap on your soccer board :-[ :-[ :-[ Genious  >:( This here is the footbaLL message board - thank u very much!

was my kid, didnt yell, walked up to him and as i came up he said hes alright ,just someone  step on his leg, dont post crap. raised my voice and said get up and  get some water, cause you have to sit out a play..  you  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

35  -  21 PNG G they were way to much for my kids to many weapons inside and out..There is something abt PN Ned games its alot easier to get them up for it. If only I could get them to play 9 games like that Durn kids Geez! FYI even if it wasn't his kid he still knows all his kids better than [u]YOU[/u]think you know - what a jake ____.

dogfather ,you had your kids right there, just after the half png turned it up a little more ,really good teams  will do that , i saw you guys play 3 times and you really coached your team up and some fine players. you made it to the playoffs , that was a great achievement. enjoy your teams accomplishments, it was a long season . hope to see you in the pro-bowl, good luck

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder