BUNA VS. EAST CHAMBERS BROADCAST/East Chambers wins!

WOSgrad

The last installment of Saturday Night Lights for the 2011 season will feature a Thursday Night Special as the Buna Cougars travel to Winnie to take on the East Chambers Buccaneers in a 10-2A-I district battle!  1st year coach Russ Sutherland has his Buccaneers, who are 6-2 on the regular season, sitting atop of 10-2A-I with a 5-0 record after taking down Kountze 35-6.  Meanwhile, Bradley Morgan's Cougars, also 6-2 on the season remained in the thick of the 10-2A-I playoff race last Friday by dropping Warren, 47-6, to go to 3-2 in district.

Join SETXsports Administrator Mike Sanchez and KFDM Sports Director Mike Friedman as they bring you all of the action from Buccaneer Stadium in Winnie beginning at 7:00 pm!

You can view the game live by clicking on the following link to view the video stream: http://www.kfdm.com/video/live/

[b]The game will also be shown in it's entirety via tape delay beginning at 9:00 pm on KFDM CW Channel 10![/b]

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1096276" timestamp="1319761023"]
Glenn Roberts with a 35 yd run, EC leads 21-0 with a little with 2 minutes left in the 1st
[/quote]wow this could get ugly!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder