Ozen at Nederland Predictions

GoDogs27

[quote name="invictus" post="1091215" timestamp="1319321176"]
I don't think the game tonight has anything to do with Ozen facing Nederland next week.  Does anyone actually think they have a snowball's chance in heck of beating Nederland?  I think they'd have trouble against Nederland's cheerleaders, to be quite honest.
[/quote]I guess nederlands cheerleaders are better than Livingston ;D ;D ;D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="invictus" post="1091215" timestamp="1319321176"]
I don't think the game tonight has anything to do with Ozen facing Nederland next week.  Does anyone actually think they have a snowball's chance in heck of beating Nederland?  I think they'd have trouble against Nederland's cheerleaders, to be quite honest.
[/quote]

You might want to rethink that...I still contend it makes a huge difference...if Ozen woudl have lost last night, they would have been all but done and lacking serious motivation for this game...now they have a playoff spot on the line and renewed confidence in themselves

You are correct.  Everyone has at least two losses except Vidor( 1 loss) and Nederland (0).  If PNG beats Vidor it gives them 2. If nederland beats ozen they have no losses with one game remaining. 

Nederland can still be outright champs even if the lose one of their last two games as long as vidor loses one also.  So nederland fan should be pulling for png and Livingston.

[quote name="diego cruz" post="1091556" timestamp="1319337133"]
ozen has a playoff spot to play for.nederland coaches will call the game not to lose which will cause the players to play not to lose instead of going for the the knock out punch.its a ned tradition since 1965.be prepared for an ozen upset??????????
[/quote]

If that were true then Friday night they should have been coaching not to lose against a team that hasn't won a game, but that wasn't the case and I don't expect Friday night to be any different. If they did try anything like that I would expect the fans to get on their case real quick. I believe the outright DC is that important to the team and the fans! I think we keep the foot on the pedal and not look back, besides that how do you coach a defense not to lose? Ask Lumberton, you start thinking you can move the ball and these guys prove you wrong. Dog 'D' pounds the cats ;D

[quote name="baddog" post="1092146" timestamp="1319402543"]
Homecoming was Central, but it is senior night. The Dogs take no one lightly. This is something we have been deserving for years now. We will not be denied. Stay focused Dogs!
[/quote]

You can't deserve anything without stopping the run or playing consistant defense.  Congrats for doing that for the first time in 8 seasons and congrats on your first outright DC since the late 60's....

[quote name="outanup" post="1092302" timestamp="1319413490"]
Well said 85, and thanks......but we have 2 more to go before we get the crown.
[/quote]

I think u're good Out.  If not this week, then week 10 but the Golden Foozball goes to Nederland...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder