West Hardin vs. Hull-Daisetta Game Thread/West Hardin wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats WH on putting a butt whipping on my beloved Bobcats. WH out Coached and out played the H-D Bobcats tonight. On a sad note for me... we may be witnessing an end to respectable H-D Football, for the first time ever in school history H-D has no JV and we get killed by WH. The future looks scary. Also if you are a 1A football team... PLEASE play your top players both ways, don't have BIG  #73 Chris Taylor and BIG #66 Jimmy Barton only playing on defense! Furthermore is you have a gunslinger ex-Hardin QB on your team that can throw 50 yards on a B-LINE, PLEASE play him when your starting QB goes down. ( #9 Brandon Downs)

[quote name="HD94" post="1090433" timestamp="1319255889"]
Good game Oilers.  The score could have been a lot worse than it was.  Good job to my cousins on WH.  HD has to stop the fumbles and learn some basics on defense.  Also, hoping Marberry a speedy recovery.
[/quote]
HD94 Do I know your cousins playing for West Hardin ??

[quote name="raiderfan2010" post="1090600" timestamp="1319261757"]
[quote author=HD94 link=topic=90208.msg1090433#msg date=1319255889]
Good game Oilers.  The score could have been a lot worse than it was.  Good job to my cousins on WH.  HD has to stop the fumbles and learn some basics on defense.  Also, hoping Marberry a speedy recovery.
[/quote]
[/quote]Maybe, they are Wyatt, Morgan, and Robert.

[quote name="HD94" post="1090718" timestamp="1319288088"]
[quote author=raiderfan2010 link=topic=90208.msg1090600#msg date=1319261757]
[quote author=HD94 link=topic=90208.msg1090433#msg date=1319255889]
[/quote]
[/quote]Maybe, they are Wyatt, Morgan, and Robert.
[/quote]
oh i know Wyatt and Morgan really well myself . Robert too

[quote name="Joharr73" post="1090549" timestamp="1319259140"]
I really hope Marberry isn't too seriously injured, that is absolutely the worst thing I like to see on a High School football game. 

I hope the best for Coach Slack & all the H-D players moving forward.
[/quote]Thank you for your concern, he is at the doctors office now.  When I hear something I will post it.  Great job last night Oilers.  Wishing you the best for the rest of the season.  Go as for as your can and make our little part of Texas proud of you.  We may be rivals on the ball fields, but I would hope to think we were all friends off.  Once again, great job guys stall tough and injury free.

[quote name="raiderfan2010" post="1090835" timestamp="1319295088"]
[quote author=HD94 link=topic=90208.msg1090764#msg date=1319291402]
Should I know who you are raiderfan?
[/quote]
I am Wyatt and Morgan's Mom
[/quote]Ok. How are you? This is Jamie.

[quote name="HD94" post="1090860" timestamp="1319296185"]
[quote author=raiderfan2010 link=topic=90208.msg1090835#msg date=1319295088]
[quote author=HD94 link=topic=90208.msg1090764#msg date=1319291402]
Should I know who you are raiderfan?
[/quote]
I am Wyatt and Morgan's Mom
[/quote]Ok. How are you? This is Jamie.
[/quote]

lol I am great .. I couldn't figure out which one of you guys it was. You should have come over after the game .We all had a reunion over there !

[quote name="Lets Play" post="1090844" timestamp="1319295407"]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=90208.msg1090549#msg1090549 date=1319259140]
I really hope Marberry isn't too seriously injured, that is absolutely the worst thing I like to see on a High School football game. 

[/quote]Thank you for your concern, he is at the doctors office now.  When I hear something I will post it.  Great job last night Oilers.  Wishing you the best for the rest of the season.  Go as for as your can and make our little part of Texas proud of you.  We may be rivals on the ball fields, but I would hope to think we were all friends off.  Once again, great job guys stall tough and injury free.
[/quote]Just got word from Chisholm, he is doing fine, he has tendonitis and his tendon is inflamed. He needs ice, tylonol, and some Momma TLC. However, Cole Melancon has a broken collar bone, so lets keep him in our prayers. Love you guys.

[quote name="Lets Play" post="1090982" timestamp="1319302115"]
[quote author=Lets Play link=topic=90208.msg1090844#msg1090844 date=1319295407]
[quote author=Joharr73 link=topic=90208.msg1090549#msg1090549 date=1319259140]

[/quote]Just got word from Chisholm, he is doing fine, he has tendonitis and his tendon is inflamed. He needs ice, tylonol, and some Momma TLC. However, Cole Melancon has a broken collar bone, so lets keep him in our prayers. Love you guys.
[/quote]

That's good news for Chisholm and terrible for Cole.  Thanks for the update.

Also, I posted some pics from the game.  If anyone wants a particular player emailed to them, just shoot me a PM and we'll see what I've got.

[quote name="H-D BOBCAT 55" post="1090475" timestamp="1319256907"]
Congrats WH on putting a butt whipping on my beloved Bobcats. WH out Coached and out played the H-D Bobcats tonight. [b]On a sad note for me... we may be witnessing an end to respectable H-D Football, for the first time ever in school history H-D has no JV and we get killed by WH. The future looks scary.[/b] Also if you are a 1A football team... PLEASE play your top players both ways, don't have BIG  #73 Chris Taylor and BIG #66 Jimmy Barton only playing on defense! Furthermore is you have a gunslinger ex-Hardin QB on your team that can throw 50 yards on a B-LINE, PLEASE play him when your starting QB goes down. ( #9 Brandon Downs)
[/quote]

Now that is a little hard don't you think.  For someone who is a die hard Bobcat fan, sure sounds like you are putting them in the seller.  Maybe their not as good as you would like and people aren't playing where you think they should be, maybe you should get into the coaching business and do things the way you want!  But until then, let Coach Slack and his staff do what they feel is best for [b]THEIR[b] players and allow them to do their jobs.  >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder

• Cohen……a lying, backstabbing pos who does nothing but lie every time he opens his mouth. Let him utter words the prosecution wants to hear, and we can convict. Cohen told his ex advisor that he wanted to kill himself. What a worldly loss that would be. Let anyone on this board be put through the wringer with false charges and lies like Trump has had to endure, and you would be screaming at the top of your lungs how illegal all of this is.
    • It was and remains perfectly timed and choregraphed Kangaroo Court, whatever Cohen just said or lied about.  Face it, under Soros installed Biden and Merrick Garland, the USA is now officially a Bananna Republic with a Goverment that weaponizes itself against and destroys its political rivals. Putin and Xi are SO proud!  Dang I miss Democracy.       
    • I haven’t been watching closely, but even the liberal sources even tell the story as “the defense really took apart Cohen’s testimony on Thursday.” It sounds like sloppy work from the prosecution to point out a specific call as being “the one,” when it was easily concluded that this particular call could not have occurred the way that Cohen (and the prosecution) claim it to have happened.    The bad news is that I doubt that it matters much-I suspect that most jurors minds were closed before testimony started.   I don’t see Trump leaving with anything less than a conviction based on the venue (NYC).
    • Tough case all the way around.  The guy had a lot of online activity come out where he made racist statements and statements about killing BLM protesters and looters.  So when he then goes out and does it, it looks really bad.  I've seen a lot of videos where people have driven through protestors, defended themselves against them, etc., and didn't bat an eye.  This feels different, but that doesn't necessarily make it murder, either.  His account of the events that happened vs. the witness accounts were both very different, but I'd also expect both sides' accounts to be self-serving and inaccurate to fit their narrative.  Not really sure what to think on this one.  
    • @CardinalBacker   Wanted to get your thoughts on how Cohen did as Bragg's star witness..... My Take: The State spent two days acknowledging that Cohen lied all the time but now he has come clean,,,,,,,it took the defense (having same evidence state had), just a few hours to confirm Cohen lied to the current jury a couple days ago......  While I thought initially Trump would be found guilty due to venue, with best case a hung jury, there is now a pretty good chance he will be acquitted...... Thoughts anyone??   This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up
  • Topics