Video Guy - Where Are You?

Hopefully he will get about 30 people from Lumberton the corrected videos that they paid for and never received.  Several phone calls and emails to no response. Yeah video guy where are you?  You have my MONEY.  Just found exact total of videos is 60 that were screwed up.  60X$30=$1800.  I don't know bout yall but here in the hood that is a bunch of damn money.

[quote name="demons95" post="1088451" timestamp="1319134298"]
Hopefully he will get about 30 people from Lumberton the corrected videos that they paid for and never received.  Several phone calls and emails to no response. Yeah video guy where are you?  You have my MONEY.  Just found exact total of videos is 60 that were screwed up.  60X$30=$1800.  I don't know bout yall but here in the hood that is a bunch of dang money.
[/quote]
:o

Yep, we have been trying to get in touch with Sheffield Productions for a year now.  Even posted on this forum looking for him.  He will not return calls.  At the end of last season he made some mistakes on 2 Lumberton teams videos and he said he would correct the mistakes and send them to one of our moms.  She tried repeatedly to contact him and get the videos but he never sent them.  So, I really hope he comes out of hiding for the playoffs this year so we can finally get money back or vidoes.  If I had my guess though, I bet he doesnt. 

Hopefully he will get about 30 people from Lumberton the corrected videos that they paid for and never received.  Several phone calls and emails to no response. Yeah video guy where are you?  You have my MONEY.  Just found exact total of videos is 60 that were screwed up.  60X$30=$1800.  I don't know bout yall but here in the hood that is a bunch of dang money.
[/quote]Chinese Arithmetic

[quote name="demons95" post="1088590" timestamp="1319145086"]
Scalp I saw that you commented on the thread and had to think if I had issued a written threat to Sheffield.  I just knew I was busted.  ;D How bout I give you $18 and you do just one highlight.HA HA  Come sit and watch a few games Saturday.
[/quote]
We play at 5 in OF, but I might just have to do that. So much smack talk going on about these games coming up makes me want to go watch.

Home/studio number: 409 722-3661  or email at [email protected]

This was from a post back in 2009.......

I called and did not get an answer, but it appeared to be a working number. I did a reverse lookup and came up with this if you want to snail mail him....

Michael G Sheffield
(409) 722-3661

1321 Herring Ave

Port Neches, TX 77651-5721

Those are the numbers we had also.  We left several messages and he never returned calls.  We sent emails and tried to reach him on here.  They have always done an excellent job years in the past.  I don't know what happened but something went terribly wrong last year and it still has not been fixed.

[quote name="raiders08" post="1088530" timestamp="1319141163"]
  At the end of last season he made some mistakes on 2 Lumberton teams videos and he said he would correct the mistakes and send them to one of our moms. [/quote]

The mistakes on the video that you wanted changed on the two lumberton teams games were'nt the final score of the superbowl was it?  :P

As a matter of fact.  No really just alot of little things on the videos that seem like with a production crew should have easily been corrected.  I had kids in Pee Wee and Junior playoffs and Super Bowl.  $30 a video so just me $120 worth of screw ups.  Were your teams watching us in the Super Bowl Gush?

[quote name="Gusher" post="1089376" timestamp="1319227058"]
We have been to the superbowl many times...of course we had to by tickets but hey we were there. ::) I hope this year we will have a little better vantage point but if not I will still be there. ;D
[/quote]
don't know who remembers last years super bowl and how COLD it was!  I hope its not COLD like that this year.  A nice "cool" would be great!  If not, then hope they don't sell out of hot chocolate  :o

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name="queenb77630" post="1088433" timestamp="1319133447"]
Okay Video Guy, it's almost playoff time.  Where are you?  Hopefully you will be doing the videos of the playoff again this year.  Please post and let us know.
[/quote]
I have a buddy that does videos.  You can make your own opinion of the videos and he has samples too.
Check out youtube.com/user/patxvideographer for his sample vids, and if you're intereste, I can give you his #
He did 1 of my son's game and its awesome.  My opinion

• 2 weeks later...
[/quote]
  Ok Demon95, here I am.  Before I go any further, I need to apologize to you and the Lumberton fans I disappointed, agraviated, and upset.  No Excuses, I SCREWED UP and should have deliveried the corrected DVDs AS PROMISED last year!       
  Last Sat I hand deliveried corrected DVDs of both games to Jennifer Hazlett at the WOS playoff site.  Mrs Hazlett is the wonderful lady that had originally contacted me, sent me complete rosters ( which we added to the videos)  and said she would distribute them to all the parents who bought. 
  If you have not heard from her or do not have your video by now,  please call her or contact me.
  Yes, I said contact me.  Regardless of what you have read on this board, our HOME phone number and email address is on every DVD we sell.  If you called and I missed you, I am sorry.  Our home is our business.  I read about all the messages left "unanswered on my recorder";  I scratch my head over that one. . . We haven't used an answering maching in over 10 years.  Ask my friends, as they rib me about that all the time.
  Bottom line, there was never any maliciousness or rip-off scheme involved.  Just an idiot at this end that made corrected DVDs, let them sit unattended and collect dust . 
  Wish I knew how you knew it was 60 DVDs, as that's a dang bunch of money in my hood too.    In the semi-finals the winning team bought 17 DVDs and the losers bought 2.  I deliveried TWO corrected DVDs to everyone that purchased.  That didn't correct the wrongness done to Lumberton parents, but I wanted to show there was never any rip-off attempt involved.
  On the Super Bowl DVD, I couldn't find the list of who purchased.  I believe about a dozen or so purchased, but that was just from memory.  I counted the numbers on each team's roster and sent each player's family a DVD.  That was 43 DVDs total.  Afraid it made Mrs Hazlett's workload that much harder, but it only seemed fair to give each one a DVD than leave out a family that had paid.   
  None of the above corrects my stupidness on disappointing the Lumberton fans.  It was just a gesture to show we were never trying to cheat anyone.
  Last, but not least, those wondering why we didn't answer posts on this forum.  I haven't logged on or read posts on SETX sports in almost a year.  Nothing to do with this league, which always seems to support the youth and have fun razzing each other.  I had been very disappointed in the viciousness of the high school postings and just quit reading this forum.  One of my camera guys read these posts and called me.  Yeah, on my home phone, which I answer. 
  After I finish apologizing to Lumberton fans I will post and let all know that we will be taping at Lamar University and selling DVDs.  The tapings were cleared with approval from STJFL. 
  Lumberton, be mad, be unforgiving if you wish, but it was never an attempt to pocket money at someone's expense or rip anyone off.  Just the stupid actions of this poster. 
  see ya on the field, videoguy

[quote name="raiders08" post="1088530" timestamp="1319141163"]
Yep, we have been trying to get in touch with Sheffield Productions for a year now.  Even posted on this forum looking for him.  He will not return calls.  At the end of last season he made some mistakes on 2 Lumberton teams videos and he said he would correct the mistakes and send them to one of our moms.  She tried repeatedly to contact him and get the videos but he never sent them.  So, I really hope he comes out of hiding for the playoffs this year so we can finally get money back or vidoes.  If I had my guess though, I bet he doesnt.
[/quote]
  Please read the rather lengthy post to demons95.  It is not an excuse on what happened, but an apology.  If you are due a corrected DVD and have not received it yet, please contact Jennifer Hazlett.  I deliveried the corrected DVDs to her Sat at the WOS weekend.  If you cannot reach her, please call me ( yes I answer phone calls) or email me.  722-3661 , [email protected].  Both those contact numbers are on every DVD we sale. 
  I am sorry I took this long to right this wrong.  videoguy

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    julianhudges
    Newest Member
    julianhudges