WO-S 13 Giddings 21- Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

I could be wrong but, I don't see a team as one dimensional as Giddings winning State ! They threw one pass against WOS. It was a duck that was actually a 22yd completion. Somebody will STOP_ the run and they will be in trouble. But good luck to them...they have a fine team.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Giddings scored 21 points, yet COOP says the WO-S defense stopped them. You couldn't get a WO-S fan to admit to being beat bya better team to save the world. Their team is always the best and there are always outside circumstances for the loss. weather, refs, OC play calling, maybe the footballs were over inflated or maybe under inflated., or the drinking water had too much ice in it or it wasn't cold enough, What ever the reason WO-S is at home watching football on t.v.

Giddings scored 21 points :!: If WOS stopped him' date=' who scored the 3TD's :?:[/quote']

They contained him and he did not run wild.......This kid had 30 tds going into this game and over 2000 yds rushing. The WOS defense did a pretty good job all night except for a long run by the Giddings running back late in the game. Fitzhenry did have one great run to score, it was only about 6 yards or so but he juked and bobbed and weaved and broke a couple of tackles to get in. His other td's were QB sneaks from a yard or so out.........Obviously, you did not see the game !

I agree Giddings scored 21 points' date=' yet COOP says the WO-S defense stopped them. You couldn't get a WO-S fan to admit to being beat bya better team to save the world. Their team is always the best and there are always outside circumstances for the loss. weather, refs, OC play calling, maybe the footballs were over inflated or maybe under inflated., or the drinking water had too much ice in it or it wasn't cold enough, What ever the reason WO-S is at home watching football on t.v.[/quote']

Sounds like another HATER who has had his BUTT kicked by the STANGS a few times !!!!!!!

Guest Bridge City Card

They didn't. me and a buddy of mine were there and after the game at the buses (giddings) we shook Coach Fitzhenry's hand and said good game. He told us word for word " I'm glad they had an off night".

ok lets end this bull about the gidding super stud QB folks he is NOT the best QB the mustangs have played agnest this year seen better from others QB in orange county alone and its a shame giddings has played some very soft teams this year.some of my friends from other boards who came down to see the game were shell shocked at what thay saw as most all the wo-s fans were me as one i never never have see this happen this year my friend and Giddings had nothen to do with it OH YES 21 points and you won and yes we are sitting at home well thats life just ask gilmer how bad thay played and WE all know what thay could do. as my sister said after the game whos husband is a coach thire at giddings thay are still thanking thire lucky star and if you were at the game my friend u saw the wo-s get outplayed by other things and it was not called giddings end of story PS SORRY FOR THE SPELLING

Hooks is above any criticism from Stang fans. The OC is not, and made one (or more than one) of the worst calls I've ever witnessed in any sport on the goal line. Yes, some fans spoke out. Still, we will be there to support our Mustangs regardless what happens between then and the start of the 2007 season. Hypolite is the next big name to come from Mustangland.

To all of you bashing the coaches: (with apologies to Jack):

Unless you're willing to put down your laptop, pen, etc. and pick up a whistle and stand post on the sidelines, these coaches don't care what you think about their play calling. It is your right to gripe, but if you are so smart, join the coaching profession so we can see your true genius.

To all of you bashing the coaches: (with apologies to Jack):

Unless you're willing to put down your laptop' date=' pen, etc. and pick up a whistle and stand post on the sidelines, these coaches don't care what you think about their play calling. It is your right to gripe, but if you are so smart, join the coaching profession so we can see your true genius.[/quote']AMEN!!!!!!! Coaching is easy from the stands.....

Unless you're willing to put down your laptop, pen, etc. and pick up a whistle and stand post on the sidelines, these coaches don't care what you think about their play calling. It is your right to gripe, but if you are so smart, join the coaching profession so we can see your true genius.

I would not be qualified to coach. However, I am qualified for my job, for which I am held accountable. If I mess up and do not perform my job at a high enough level, I wouldn't have it anymore.