WO-S 13 Giddings 21- Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(kicker wrote) Well truth be known(what I was told), our OC didnt call that reverse. He called an option(that was wide open) and some how the call got screwed up in the huddle. Maybe the crowd noise messed that play up.

i was in the huddle and we didnt mess the play up we had jus called a timeout and toby foreman said that the reverse would work he just knew it so thats why we ran a reverse he said it would work it wasnt the crowd noise or anything to do with the crowd or noise

HAY---------bH89-2 My Friend What You Just Said About Getting Beat By A Better Team Friday I Can See You Were Not At Humbel But If You Were My Friend (YOU) Saw Something That Over 9,000.00 People Did Not See Just Ask The Giddings Folks .In Closeing My Friend About Last Year Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm YEP WE LOST I Think It Was To The (STATE CHAMPS------WIMBERLEY I Can Live With That .PS Maybe Giddings Might Win It All This Year Who Knows

HAY---------bH89-2 My Friend What You Just Said About Getting Beat By A Better Team Friday I Can See You Were Not At Humbel But If You Were My Friend (YOU) Saw Something That Over 9' date='000.00 People Did Not See Just Ask The Giddings Folks .In Closeing My Friend About Last Year Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmm YEP WE LOST I Think It Was To The (STATE CHAMPS------WIMBERLEY I Can Live With That .PS Maybe Giddings Might Win It All This Year Who Knows[/quote']

Look, Giddings won....give them their credit. I don't understand why it is so hard for someone from WOS to say, we got beat by a better team. Instead there are those who get on here and bash poor Bridge City, start blaming officials, and now the cream of the crop is "bad play calling". That is quite halarious considering you just named your stadium after Dan Hooks. Don't even say, he didn't make that call !!! He is the head coach and can DO or NOT DO what he wants.

Guess what BH made a bad call at the end of the game and I say congrats Central. That's part of football. I am quite sure none of you have even made a poor decision in your life.

By the way, Giddings will NOT win state. You all finally got out of the Golden Triangle and found football West of the Trinity.

We get out of the Golden Triangle EVERY year!! Try again. 8)

Bye the way, when did any of us blame the officiating??

You cant blame any one thing, we just didnt execute as a whole. All of us gave props to Giddings. WE lost that game. Thats it. It was also one of our worst games all year at the wrong time.

Giddings is nowhere near the Trinity River. The only true "west of the Trinity" teams we played this year were Dayton and Liberty, who we beat by a combined 86-9 (way to represent, Westies). That's not including the donkey stomp we put on BH in a four-quarter scrimmage. Once you're past Houston, you don't count as a "west of the Trinity" team. You're a "west of Houston" team.

It sure gets old listening to every school blame someone or something other than the opponent when they lose. It is never that the other team just flat out beat them. It's not just ya'll WO-S fans, it's everyone. Please stop blaming the losses on everything other than plain old getting your butts beat. When everyone reads this and gets all upset please keep your composure and think before you type some ignorant response to the truth spoken in this post. AMEN

Thats The Way I Feel And I Belive Alot Of Other People Feel Also About Friday Night.Giddings Is A Pretty Good Team (ABOUT LIKE LAST YEARS TEAM) Coop I Am NOT In No Way Takeing anything Away From Giddings Thay Did What Thay Had To Do And That Was To Beat The Best Team In The State In 3A Now I Know How GILMER Feels.At This Time I Would Like To Take Time To SAY THANKS To All The Other Schools And Coaches 4 Thire Fan Support Friday Night In Humbel And Thats Why I Am So Proud To Say That I Am From Southeast ,Texas PS Sorry 4 The Spelling LOL LOL LOL

I felt the same way when Jasper got slapped around by Burnet a few years back now. Bottom line is Burnet was the better TEAM..Jasper had more talent (IMO though Burnet had plenty). WO-S certainly could claim more talent than Giddings, but Giddings played as the better TEAM in that game. I didn't at all see WO-S being 14 points better, as a matter of fact those I were with thought that Giddings could have blown the game open if not for the fumble on the breakaway run by Fitzhenry. I didn't see it that way and predicted WO-S to send it to OT.

Giddings is nowhere near the Trinity River. The only true "west of the Trinity" teams we played this year were Dayton and Liberty' date=' who we beat by a combined 86-9 (way to represent, Westies). That's not including the donkey stomp we put on BH in a four-quarter scrimmage. Once you're past Houston, you don't count as a "west of the Trinity" team. You're a "west of Houston" team.[/quote']

Sour grapes....... :D:D

OK, if we are East of Houston, you are East of Vidor..... :D:D

Good luck next year and please hold on to that scrimmage with BH....Next year will be even worse for us both..... :D

I was at the game and WOS was the better team' date=' TRUST ME. Giddings was no better than last year!! WOS was 2 TD's better than them just like last year. Bad playcalling on the inch line cost them both drives.[/quote']C'mon Coop!! :roll: Friday November 24th Giddings was the better team, PERIOD! WOS might be able to beat them 8 out of 10 times but on the night that counted WOS, just like Newton, choked and let it slip away.

LOL...the only sour grapes came from you after talking trash about beating WO-S, getting whipped in the scrimmage, and not showing up on this message board for more than a week. :roll: Same ole Jody.

This "east" and "west of the Trinity River" is more of the same stupidity you're known for. Talk to anyone in the Golden Triangle. No one there refers to or thinks of the Trinity River as a dividing line between two sections of southeast Texas. Most people just see it as a river they cross over when heading to Houston. Barbers Hill is a blip on the radar while passing through. Most will tell you it's an area east of Houston or Baytown. The Trinity River won't even come up. Talk to anyone in Houston. It's the same way. They'll tell you the river is east of the city, and that's about it. No one uses the phrase "east of the Trinity" or "west of the Trinity". The Trinity River is not a significant landmark to most people who live on either side of it. It's doesn't mean a Barbers Hill of beans. Once again, you and your BHFAN cohort find yourselves alone in your little world on this nonsense.

Lord, Griff do you ever stop with your constent rambling?? You really need to get out and start having some fun! Haven't you realized with all of you genius that the "Trinity" thing is just to get at you, so that you get on here and rant like a fool :lol: Your like a trained monkey :roll:

Lord' date=' Griff do you ever stop with your constent rambling?? You really need to get out and start having some fun! Haven't you realized with all of you genius that the "Trinity" thing is just to get at you, so that you get on here and rant like a fool :lol: Your like a trained monkey :roll:[/quote']

You two are like Darrell and his other brother Darrell. "Constent rambling"... :| ...I've spent a modest amount of time on these boards for the last few weeks. You, on the other hand, can't resist commenting on most every thread that has nothing to do with BH. Let's compare...875 posts for BHFAN to 164 posts from me. Yup...you win the "Blow Hard" award.

It's actually quite fun pointing out the idiocy of the two BH bozos.

What was the name of that river again?