Hardin Jefferson at Silsbee

BADSANTA

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="MSU-fan1289" post="1085151" timestamp="1318795622"]
If I'm not mistaken hj was winning at half time both games last two years, but after halftime two years ago hj jus gave in and silsbee blew it open
[/quote]

Yes indeed, HJ led at the half two years ago (26-21), but Silsbee then outscored HJ 35-0 in the second half, so I would not consider that game as an "almost win" like you stated in your previous post.

Last year's game, I can agree with that statement. HJ actually led in 4th Q.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1085130" timestamp="1318794005"]
[quote author=MSU-fan1289 link=topic=89961.msg1085106#msg1085106 date=1318791523]
Alot-nothing...silsbee. The last two years hj has almost pulled out the W but not this year.
[/quote]

Last two years? I know the score was 30-20 last year, but the year before Silsbee won 56-26. ;)
[/quote]
True, would've loved to see HJ pull that one out last year, if they would have put Anderson at running back earlier in the year than they did they could have had a different year IMO.

[quote name="fishing862" post="1086043" timestamp="1318870396"]
Silsbee get an early lead, who are you kidding?
Silsbee 14  HJ 0
[/quote]
14-0 final???? you must be joking.  Silsbee will be up 14-0 in the first 5 minutes of quarter 1.  I hate to be down on HJ, but reality is HJ has a bad football team this season.  I would like to see them hold Silsbee to 45 or less.

This past Friday, I wathced Silsbee lose a game they should have never lost, to a team that should have never beat them, in my opinion, and no derespect intended towards BC.  That lose should burn in Silsbee players guts all week.  I'm thinking that a reckoning is coming this Friday at Tiger Stadium and the Silsbee are going to CRUSH HJ, but thats just me......... 

Oh its burning alright. I have to live with one of them and it aint been fun. ;D.  But I dont think you should risk further injury if you dont need to. It could come back to haunt you. I assure you the defense will give the offense plenty opportunities to do what they need to do.  to get this win. Orangefield and BC combined scored a total of 6 points on this defense. I dont see HJ scoring any.

[quote name="CATS80" post="1086154" timestamp="1318879516"]
It would not surprise me if the coaches hold out several of the players that have been trying to play injured. to heal up to 100%. before they play WOS. Silsbee needs to get back to 100%. This would make this HJ game more interesting if it takes place.
[/quote]
Wow, so you are saying if Silsbee sits out a few players that are playing injured than H.J could make this interesting? That's not good for Silsbee when talking WOS and playoffs if they don't have enough depth to beat H.J without some players? Not saying that this is the case but just asking if this is what you meant.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder