Give me a Stand Out player on your team next season

Wes57

Liberty will have one in Josh White. He will be a Jr. and this past season he was 1st team All Dist. at Linebacker. His postition next year will be fullback and anyone who has played against this boy or seen him play know that he is something special. His older brother was a standout for Liberty named Reggie White who was an outstanding running back for Okla. St. and tried unsuccessfuly to play in the NFL. Bounced around on a few rosters but never made the final cut.

I 'll give ya three :D

Mason Fisher WR Sr. - All around athlete great BasketBall player and terrific Receiver. Not sure but I think he is 6-3 ,185 4.5 speed.

Todd and Blake Patton - These Twins are around 6-0 185 4.4 speed. Both will be Sr. and both will most likly be in the Backfield next year one at QB the other at RB.

I 'll give ya three :D

Mason Fisher WR Sr. - All around athlete great BasketBall player and terrific Receiver. Not sure but I think he is 6-3 ' date='185 4.5 speed.

Todd and Blake Patton - These Twins are around 6-0 185 4.4 speed. Both will be Sr. and both will most likly be in the Backfield next year one at QB the other at RB.[/quote']

Jody from BH - Wearing ONLY a WOS Sucks shirt running through Orange, Texas in the direction of Bridge City (refuge).

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476