20-4a playoff teams

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="surfer73" post="1075001" timestamp="1317934329"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=89226.msg1074995#msg1074995 date=1317933561]
It's funny that you guys are counting PN-G out.  You must have forgotten whant they did last year same situation and made a pretty good playoff run to boot.
[/quote]SHHHHHHHHHHH ! I am fine with that !  :-X
[/quote] Same here......no talking, show it on the field....I think we'll suprise alot as we go along....one game at a time...

I believe Nederland will take the DC, they have played the meat of the district schedule early, but could face stumbling blocks with Ozen, LCM & Central.  Livingston will be in as well and after last year, it would be foolish to count PNG out of the mix, they have the ability to run the table the rest of the way.  Vidor and Ozen are in the thick of the race with LCM certainly capable of getting in.  All remaining games for the contenders will be critical and no one can afford to take a night off in 20-4A this year.

[quote name="Big Ford" post="1083446" timestamp="1318649808"]
I can't find it but I think I picked prior to district starting that Central, Ozen, Nederland and PN-G would make the playoffs.

Well its all but written in stone now...

Vidor and Livingston are D2 respresentatives while Nederland and PN-G are D1.
[/quote]
actually Vidor would go D1 and PNG D2. I think Vidor has a few more students than PNG.

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1083549" timestamp="1318652028"]
[quote author=Big Ford link=topic=89226.msg1083446#msg1083446 date=1318649808]
I can't find it but I think I picked prior to district starting that Central, Ozen, Nederland and PN-G would make the playoffs.

Well its all but written in stone now...

Vidor and Livingston are D2 respresentatives while Nederland and PN-G are D1.
[/quote]
actually Vidor would go D1 and PNG D2. I think Vidor has a few more students than PNG.
[/quote]

Yep. Vidor has 1416, PNG has 1401

[quote name="Scalp'em" post="1077990" timestamp="1318166201"]
1. Nederland ( don't see anyone beating them)
2. Livingston ( I don't think they lose another district game)
3. PNG ( Idon't think they lose another district game)
4. Vidor ( They will lose to Livingston and PNG) ;D
[/quote]

Been looking for this prediction. Most definitely agree. Can't wait to see how it plays out! Good luck to all the teams.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="BLU02" post="1083673" timestamp="1318658456"]
[quote author=Scalp'em link=topic=89226.msg1077990#msg1077990 date=1318166201]
1. Nederland ( don't see anyone beating them)
2. Livingston ( I don't think they lose another district game)
3. PNG ( Idon't think they lose another district game)
4. Vidor ( They will lose to Livingston and PNG) ;D
[/quote]

Been looking for this prediction. Most definitely agree. Can't wait to see how it plays out! Good luck to all the teams.
[/quote]
IMO I think PNG has a better chance of giving us a better game than Livingston. I mean look at the Livingston Ned game. Ned pretty much kept them to one score except for one last drive to end the game. I think our defense is pretty much the closest to Ned in the district. And plus Livingston and us run the same offense so we will know there plays and will have a better chance of stopping them at it and vice versa. I think we make it in second or tied for second with PNG and Livingston coming in 4th.

Vidor - PNG game will be close; playing at the Reservation referees will decide it. PNG stomped Ozen due to let down of losing the Vidor game, tough loss for those kids. Livingston is a question mark; they do well at home but poorly here in SE Tex. Vidor - Livingston game is at the Boneyard, it will be WILD in that stadium come game time. Lastly, let's all not forget Vidor's defense.....it is the main reason we are 6 - 1. LCM only scores 7 points if not for wholesale substitutions and Mathews dedication to not running up the score unlike some other area coach.

[quote name="robanadana" post="1083716" timestamp="1318668741"]
Vidor - PNG game will be close; playing at the Reservation referees will decide it. PNG stomped Ozen due to let down of losing the Vidor game, tough loss for those kids. Livingston is a question mark; they do well at home but poorly here in SE Tex. Vidor - Livingston game is at the Boneyard, it will be WILD in that stadium come game time. Lastly, let's all not forget Vidor's defense.....it is the main reason we are 6 - 1. LCM only scores 7 points if not for wholesale substitutions and Mathews dedication to not running up the score unlike some other area coach.
[/quote]

Typical vidorian response. Refs and huge let downs lead to PN-G wins.

[quote name="akifan94" post="1083744" timestamp="1318680286"]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=89226.msg1083716#msg1083716 date=1318668741]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No let down here. I expect Vidor to win; read anything I've written. There are no ifs and buts in my threads, friend.  Concerning the referees, prove me wrong. No ghost chop blocks, no holding penalties after you're 20 yards downfield, no more down at the three yard line when our player dives into the endzone. We love playing in mid-county; always fairly officiated. It's the reason you turned off your big screen replay in 2009. I would rather play at Lamar and get the officials from El Paso.

Wake up Vidorians it's 2011! You do realize the coaches agree on the chapter right? Like when we played Livingston or PNG it was a Dallas chapter. Don't start coming up with excuses this far in advance "just in case you lose." I hope PNG stomps a mudhole in Vidor just for that attitude. Show them why mid-county is always highly respected in the playoffs PNG!

[quote name="robanadana" post="1083789" timestamp="1318684237"]
[quote author=akifan94 link=topic=89226.msg1083744#msg1083744 date=1318680286]
[quote author=robanadana link=topic=89226.msg1083716#msg1083716 date=1318668741]
[/quote]

[/quote]

No let down here. I expect Vidor to win; read anything I've written. There are no ifs and buts in my threads, friend.  Concerning the referees, prove me wrong. No ghost chop blocks, no holding penalties after you're 20 yards downfield, no more down at the three yard line when our player dives into the endzone. We love playing in mid-county; always fairly officiated. It's the reason you turned off your big screen replay in 2009. I would rather play at Lamar and get the officials from El Paso.
[/quote]

It will not matter where we play. We beat Vidor at home or in Vidor. Always have.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder