20-4a playoff teams

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nederland                                                                                  livingston                                                                                  png                                                                                          vidor

[quote name="lionbaseball" post="1072865" timestamp="1317678898"]
[quote author=Dogfan311 link=topic=89226.msg1072864#msg1072864 date=1317678819]
PNG
LCM
Livingston
Nederland
[/quote]who do you see Livingston and Nederland losing at least 2 games to?
[/quote]

Not sure if everyone is placing them in order of finishing district?

[quote name="EZDawg" post="1072888" timestamp="1317681085"]
[quote author=lionbaseball link=topic=89226.msg1072865#msg1072865 date=1317678898]
[quote author=Dogfan311 link=topic=89226.msg1072864#msg1072864 date=1317678819]
PNG
LCM
Livingston
Nederland
[/quote]who do you see Livingston and Nederland losing at least 2 games to?
[/quote]

Not sure if everyone is placing them in order of finishing district?
[/quote]oh i did so i guess i assumed every one else was lol my bad

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Okay in order of who i think will win district and down...

1. Livingston - best offense in the district and pretty good defense. They will go two or more rounds deep.

2. Nederland - Tied for the best defense and there running game will get better and better each week. 1 to 2 rounds deep.

3. Vidor - tied for best defense with Nederland and once they get bolinger back they will best 2cd best offense in the district. 1 to 2 rounds deep maybe more.

4. Ozen - Best QB in the district and good receivers but not so good defense and undisplined. Loss at first playoff game.

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1073078" timestamp="1317703855"]

1. Livingston - best offense in the district and pretty good defense. They will go two or more rounds deep.

2. Nederland - Tied for the best defense and there running game will get better and better each week. 1 to 2 rounds deep.

3. Vidor - tied for best defense with Nederland and once they get bolinger back they will best 2cd best offense in the district. 1 to 2 rounds deep maybe more.Your right vidor/they wish will be their watching us in the frist round ;D

4. Ozen - Best QB in the district and good receivers but not so good defense and undisplined. Loss at first playoff game.
[/quote]

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1073078" timestamp="1317703855"]

3. Vidor - tied for best defense with Nederland and once they get bolinger back they will best 2cd best offense in the district. 1 to 2 rounds deep maybe more.

[/quote]

Your logic may be flawed, slightly.  You have to factor in 19-4A is going to dominate the 1st round.  ;)

[quote name="bh89-2" post="1073121" timestamp="1317730086"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=89226.msg1073078#msg1073078 date=1317703855]

[/quote]

Your logic may be flawed, slightly.  You have to factor in 19-4A is going to dominate the 1st round.  ;)
[/quote]His logic is a [b]wish[/b] vidor/they wish will not make the playoffs this year :D every  year its the same old thing vidor 4-0 start dist. they win 1 or 2 gms in dist. ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder