Who will beat Silsbee?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who will beat Silsbee?

• WOS
    • Bridge City
    • Orangefield
    • Hardin Jefferson
    • No one.

Silsbee will be one of the top three in district. It doesnt matter to me which one. Ill be happy with 1,2,or 3 and just as proud of 3 as I would 1. And I dont look for Huffman to be an issue in the 1st round . Huffman better worry about cleveland. And get to the playoffs cause you wont go any farther. ;)

my opinion, silsbee should have maybe 2 losses but def 1. Newton should have beat them. its ashame that as bad as newton played we still almost won. because of a bad snap. silsbee is not as good as everyone thinks. they are all soft. i say jasper should have won also. silsbee has been gettin lucky, i see them gettin second in district and goin 1 round deep. Everyone knows they really lost to newton 2 weeks ago. and i think silsbee knows it also. ;)

[quote name="CATS80" post="1068553" timestamp="1317251125"]
Silsbee will be one of the top three in district. It doesnt matter to me which one. Ill be happy with 1,2,or 3 and just as proud of 3 as I would 1. And I dont look for Huffman to be an issue in the 1st round . Huffman better worry about cleveland. And get to the playoffs cause you wont go any farther. ;)
[/quote]
CATS80 you are a gem my man! I wouldnt worry about Huffman either!

[quote name="Red Brute" post="1068596" timestamp="1317256677"]
my opinion, silsbee should have maybe 2 losses but def 1. Newton should have beat them. its ashame that as bad as newton played we still almost won. because of a bad snap. silsbee is not as good as everyone thinks. they are all soft. i say jasper should have won also. silsbee has been gettin lucky, i see them gettin second in district and goin 1 round deep. Everyone knows they really lost to newton 2 weeks ago. and i think silsbee knows it also. ;)
[/quote]

Yea right, timmy boy.  ;)

Go blow that smoke up someone else's.......  ::)

[quote name="bambam33" post="1068597" timestamp="1317256705"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=88983.msg1068553#msg1068553 date=1317251125]
[/quote]
[/quote]Im not  My Man! You will see!

[quote name="CATS80" post="1068623" timestamp="1317258382"]
[quote author=bambam33 link=topic=88983.msg1068597#msg1068597 date=1317256705]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=88983.msg1068553#msg1068553 date=1317251125]
[/quote]
[/quote]Im not  My Man! You will see!
[/quote]

Say what you will but Huffman and silsbee have had some good games the last three years. The first meeting yall won like 20-16 and I belive we were up late in the game until jj threw like a 45 yrd td pass. The next year jj pretty much dominated us and yall won like 50-35 or something like that. Then last year we won in a shoot out.

And don't worry about us we will be in the playoffs waiting for you ;)

[quote name="number1" post="1068596" timestamp="1317256677"]
[/quote]

I totally agree...hell they are mediocre team at best. I watched them play Newton a couple weeks ago.

[quote name="ST413" post="1068640" timestamp="1317259910"]
Not real sure how either of these teams stack up against each other,but didn't huffman lose a qb and a couple of recievers that were a huge part of those last three games with then Tigers?
[/quote]
Yes they did lose a QB and receivers. They lost 5 defensively and several offensive lineman. Somehow this season, they continue to score points.
The Silsbee/Huffman matchup will be discussed heavily at a later date. Hopefully we just make the playoffs! ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bambam33" post="1068664" timestamp="1317261060"]
[quote author=ST413 link=topic=88983.msg1068640#msg1068640 date=1317259910]
Not real sure how either of these teams stack up against each other,but didn't huffman lose a qb and a couple of recievers that were a huge part of those last three games with then Tigers?
[/quote]
Yes they did lose a QB and receivers. They lost 5 defensively and several offensive lineman. Somehow this season, they continue to score points.
The Silsbee/Huffman matchup will be discussed heavily at a later date. Hopefully we just make the playoffs! ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Yes both teams have some  work to do before worrying about the other, but  they should meet.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1068658" timestamp="1317260728"]
[quote author=number1 link=topic=88983.msg1068596#msg1068596 date=1317256677]
[/quote]

I totally agree...heck they are mediocre team at best. I watched them play Newton a couple weeks ago.
[/quote]
I am still not sure how good this tiger team will be.  Plenty of weapons,  but a sophomore QB who has some growing to do as well as a sophomore RB.  But no mediocre team is going to go through 5 games, with a larger school and two teams like Newton and Jasper on the schedule, without suffering a loss.  These two sophomores are going to be great for the Tigers the next few years. For those who haven't seen Spearman yet,  he has the build of a true RB and is a tough runner,  he is a huge asset for the Tigers.  As far as this team we have several players with the speed to score any time they get into a little bit of open space.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder