SETXsports WEEKLY PREVIEW SHOW - MID COUNTY MADNESS STYLE!!!

WOSgrad

Yes, I know we typically do not promo a show a full week ahead of time.....but this will be no typical show!

As next week, Mike, Gabe, Robert and the gang will not be at the Hamburger Depot in Downtown Beaumont for the Hamburger Depot SETXsports Weekly Preview Show....THEY'LL BE AT THE HAMBURGER DEPOT IN DOWNTOWN NEDERLAND!!!

That's right!  In celebration of Mid-County Madness, they guys will be broadcasting from the Hamburger Depot at 1920 Nederland Ave. in Nederland beginning at 6 pm (possibly 5:30 pm) until 8 pm.  As always, all are welcome to join them but we wanted to get this notice out so that all of the Indian and Bulldog fans can make their plans to be out at the Hamburger Depot in Nederland next Tuesday.  Of course, Mike, Gabe and Robert (as well as a few other guests) will review the Week 4 football games, preview the Week 5 games (with some special emphasis on a game being played at the Reservation next Friday night), as well as reveal the SETXsports and statewide rankings and again name the SETXsports Offensive and Defensive Players of the Week, as well as the "In the Trenches" unit of the week!

So mark your calender to be there!  of course, for those who can't make it to Nederland, you'll want to tune in here because when you mix Mike Sanchez, Gabe Pruett and Robert Sells with PN-G and Nederland fans, you never know what is going to happen! So join us all for the Hamburger Depot SETXsports  High Shcool Weekly Preview show at the Hamburger Depot at 1920 Nederland Avenue in Nederland!

[quote name="Ned11str8" post="1061715" timestamp="1316572924"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=88597.msg1061708#msg1061708 date=1316572719]
Getting ready for the true rivalry a week early! :)
[/quote]

True rivalry is right ! By then Vidor will be 1-3 and crying about how the refs are the reason that Ned beat them by 4 TD's
[/quote]

Okay, since you guys went there, I'll have to throw out this disclaimer!  Neither SETXsports nor any members of its staff intend any disrespect toward either the Vidor Pirates or the Livingston Lions by posting this thread before the conclusion of the Week 4 games.  We at SETXsports are fully cognizant of the fact that, especially in 20-4A, every district game is of the utmost importance and caution fans against overlooking any opponent.

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1062972" timestamp="1316745986"]
Sounds like it will be a packed house.  Does I-10 run through Nederland?
[/quote]

I was going to give you detailed instructions, but its easier for me to google it.  You will take 69 South from Beaumont down to Nederland Ave.  Hamburger Depot is in sight of the stadium.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="Cougtalk" post="1063037" timestamp="1316755373"]
wasn't nederland supposed to beat bh by 4 td's according to some of you.
[/quote]
I think i remember that as well  ::)  ;D

[quote name="I-10 / Vidor-0" post="1061715" timestamp="1316572924"]
[quote author=bigdog link=topic=88597.msg1061708#msg1061708 date=1316572719]
Getting ready for the true rivalry a week early! :)
[/quote]

True rivalry is right ! [b]By then Vidor will be 1-3[/b] and crying about how the refs are the reason that Ned beat them by 4 TD's
[/quote]
  Man that really stinks that they will actually take away 2 of our wins and give us 3 losses if we lose this game.... haha we'll see about that

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder