Liberty vs. Beaumont Kelly Game Thread/Liberty wins!

WOSgrad

I don't think you have to have coached to have an opinion. It is true that without the fumbles kelly wins the game. However, the coaches at liberty recognized that kelly's offense is completely one dimensional and made adjustments at halftime.  Kelly was not able to change. The liberty coaches also recognized at halftime that they weren't able to move the ball running outside or for the most part throwing. They just ran it down kelly's throat in the second half.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="magic" post="1059149" timestamp="1316284388"]
I don't think you have to have coached to have an opinion. It is true that without the fumbles kelly wins the game. However, the coaches at liberty recognized that kelly's offense is completely one dimensional and made adjustments at halftime.  Kelly was not able to change. The liberty coaches also recognized at halftime that they weren't able to move the ball running outside or for the most part throwing. They just ran it down kelly's throat in the second half.
[/quote] Kelly scored the majority of their points due to liberty's poor special teams play in the first half, anytime you get the ball on the other teams side of the field then your team should score... Not taking anything from Kelly's offense though, they did get into the endzone..

Guest beechnut
[quote name="YoungCoug21" post="1059339" timestamp="1316301857"]
[quote author=Cheemy link=topic=88364.msg1059275#msg1059275 date=1316298193]
Dodiej, you're making Liberty fans look bad.
[/quote] You made an account to comment about a user... smh!
[/quote]

So what if he did?

[quote name="beechnut" post="1059353" timestamp="1316302976"]
[quote author=YoungCoug21 link=topic=88364.msg1059339#msg1059339 date=1316301857]
[/quote]

So what if he did?
[/quote] It looks sad. But it amazes me how when peoples teams lose or they get shamed/proved wrong they get all butt hurt.. then they cry all over the forum! You have old men on the internet acting like middle school girls.. Damn grow up!

[quote name="YoungCoug21" post="1059339" timestamp="1316301857"]
[/quote]
I registered for my account last year, this was my first post.  Btw, I live in Liberty and am a Liberty fan.

[quote name="beechnut" post="1059530" timestamp="1316312400"]
Young coog get the chip of your shoulder. Watch your mouth about older people bc one day you will be mopping our floors. Respect your elders kid.
[/quote] Wtf? Watch my mouth?? Who are u supposed to be? & Im sure you don't mop floors with an engineering degree beech!  ;D ;)

Seems to me that if the Huffman fans are coming onto the a thread titled "Liberty vs. Beaumont Kelly Game Thread/Liberty wins!," to talk crap, they are obviously worried about next week. I didn't see any of the Liberty fans talking trash about your win over HF.

[quote name="AOO7" post="1059607" timestamp="1316315625"]
Seems to me that if the Huffman fans are coming onto the a thread titled "Liberty vs. Beaumont Kelly Game Thread/Liberty wins!," to talk crap, they are obviously worried about next week. I didn't see any of the Liberty fans talking trash about your win over HF.
[/quote]

Who are the Huffman fans you are referring to, because I only see 1 on this thread.

[quote name="falconfanatic" post="1059700" timestamp="1316351362"]
[quote author=AOO7 link=topic=88364.msg1059607#msg1059607 date=1316315625]
[/quote]

Who are the Huffman fans you are referring to, because I only see 1 on this thread.
[/quote]

yeah not many huffman fans on here... maybe.. they'll give some redit to this liberty team now. sheesh

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin