ORANGEFIELD VS. COLDSPRING BROADCAST/Coldspring wins!

WOSgrad

SETXsports and The Breeze, KETX 1440 AM bring you another edition of Coldspring-Oakhurst Trojan football as this week the Trojans host the Orangefield Bobcats.  The Bobcats, 2-1 on the season, come off of a 28-6 victory over Woodville last week.  Meanwhile, the Trojans, 3-0 on the season, defeated Crockett last week 60-20.

Join the crew from the Breeze as they bring you all of the action from Trojan Field in Coldspring by tuning into KETX 1440 AM or by clicking on the following link right here on SETXsports.com!

http://setxsports.com/index.php/broadcasts/live-games/coldspring-trojan-football/1291-coldspring-games

OF had 3 good chances to put points on the board (inside the 10 yd. line), but mistakes,penalties, or a turn-over would snuff out the effort. The Bobcats players played hard, but Coldspring has way to much speed. OF could never get their sweep going around the end because the CS defense was just too fast. It is impossible to come from behind in the score when you run the offense that OF runs. It is too difficult to over-come any mistakes such as penalties, mis-handled snap, negative yardage plays etc. It is an offensive style that requires tremendous execution with little or no mistakes. Getting in a hole is just very difficult to overcome without a passing game. My compliments to the OF crowd--they didn't leave early and they really care about and support their team. The players played with a lot of heart and spirit and they never gave up. Good luck the rest of the season and don't let 1 game determine who you are!!

Do any of the ColdSprings fans out there know what the weights are on the offensive linemen?  That has to be the biggest line I have ever seen.  The only difference I see in ColdSprings team this year from last years team is that they dont have as many back up players.  They should go far.  Good job Bobcats, you never gave up!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder