Hemphill's sophmore qb Justin Twine unofficial 533 rushing yards 6 tds

Guest momof2hornets

Update on Twine's actual stats:

From David Smoak via Twitter:

David Smoak

Just spoke with Hemphill Coach Ken Stanley, his So. QB Justin Twine, OFFICIAL, 21-carries, 534-yards rushing, 6-TD's, second highest single-game rushing yards in Texas HISTORY, http://bit.ly/qgRUdY. He also completed 2-3 passes for 53-yards and 1-TD in 77-56 win against West Sabine.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1049617" timestamp="1315185658"]
Update on Twine's actual stats:

From David Smoak via Twitter:

David Smoak

Just spoke with Hemphill Coach Ken Stanley, his So. QB Justin Twine, OFFICIAL, 21-carries, 534-yards rushing, 6-TD's, second highest single-game rushing yards in Texas HISTORY, http://bit.ly/qgRUdY. He also completed 2-3 passes for 53-yards and 1-TD in [b]77-56[/b] win against West Sabine.
[/quote]
Did he have a triple double in the game....cause you posted yards..... ???

[quote name="bruno994" post="1049656" timestamp="1315187930"]
Whole lot of smack talkin' (on both sdes) for 2 weeks of action.  I would strongly advise all Buna players on here to keep it quiet, let your actions speak on the playing field, not on here where everyone is a superstar.  Go COUGARS!!!
[/quote]
Very good advice.

he is a great player no doubt. but very little supporting cast.  hemphill will score some points but i dont think they will stop teams from scoring. with that schedule coming up, joaquin,buna,corrigan,new waverly deweyville and san augustine. i seen the kid play and all of his family is very athletic just dont see them winning many games.

• 2 weeks later...
Great game by the Hemphill Hornets... tough loss but have one of the best offenses Ive seen just need to work on their defense and they will definitely have a great year!!!By the way both Twines killed Buna!!! guess that squashes the "I dont believe in all the hype or dont know anybody that ran for over 200yrds on Buna! Justin twine had over 233yrds at halftime...lol...kid is amazing! His brother Jordan did really well in the second half rushing for atleast 160yrds there was no stopping them two!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder