Hemphill's sophmore qb Justin Twine unofficial 533 rushing yards 6 tds

Guest momof2hornets

Guest momof2hornets
[quote name="rykerx144" post="1048549" timestamp="1315067463"]
Im confused?  What happened last week vs Garrison.  Was their run D that much better?  How do u lose to Garrison by 20+ points one week and have a rb have 500 yds rushing and 9 tds the next?
[/quote]

He didn't have 9 TDs, you misread, it said 6 with 3 of them being over 90 yards. I think he had around 200 yards rushing in the Garrison game.

I don't believe that Hemphill will beat Buna, the Hornet defense is weak or should I say very young and Buna will be able to score at will, however Justin Twine will have over 200yds in that game.  You can go ahead and mark that down in your book.  Kid is unbelievable on the field and even a better kid off the field, very respectable.  He has right at 700 yards (a little over I thnk) in two games and he is a sophmore. 

I don't remember the last time one player ran for 200 yards against Buna,neither Albiton or Trevor Bell could do it, from what iv seen from this kid is speed when we have speed with Burch and speed and power with Williams, if i remember right we played this kid last year and i know he will be better this year but i don't see him living up to all the hype as the season goes on.All im saying is if he comes into Buna and runs all over one of the most physical teams in the area then I'll buy into the hype but until then we'll be seeing y'all the 16th

[quote name="BunaBoy84" post="1048848" timestamp="1315096868"]
I don't remember the last time one player ran for 200 yards against Buna,neither Albiton or Trevor Bell could do it, from what iv seen from this kid is speed when we have speed with Burch and speed and power with Williams, if i remember right we played this kid last year and i know he will be better this year but i don't see him living up to all the hype as the season goes on.All im saying is if he comes into Buna and runs all over one of the most physical teams in the area then I'll buy into the hype but until then we'll be seeing y'all the 16th
[/quote]I'm not "y'all", not from Hemphill, and you will see.  If I'm wrong I'll be the first to admit it but I am not wrong, just hard headed.

[/quote]
West Sabine could not remember the last time anyone ran for 500 on them either.

[/quote]
Domonique Lockhart and Darrin Sells had about 275-300 combined last year in the season finale. I dont think either had 200 though. Buna always has a physical run defense. Big, strong, corn-fed boys. I think theyll be better this year. But thats just judging from the Orangefield game. Which you can never tell with games like that. That rivalry is a whole different ball game.

[quote name="greenhornet" post="1048637" timestamp="1315074906"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=87664.msg1048549#msg1048549 date=1315067463]
Im confused?  What happened last week vs Garrison.  Was their run D that much better?  How do u lose to Garrison by 20+ points one week and have a rb have 500 yds rushing and 9 tds the next?
[/quote]

He didn't have 9 TDs, you misread, it said 6 with 3 of them being over 90 yards. I think he had around 200 yards rushing in the Garrison game.
[/quote]
It's that K'ville edumacation... ;D

[/quote]

I remember the last time a player rushed for 200 or more against Buna. ;)

[quote author=BunaBoy84 link=topic=87664.msg1048700#msg1048700 date=1315080733]
We'll find out how good he really is when he comes to Buna in week 3/quote]

We had Hemphill for our first scrimmage. He broke loose wide a couple of times. He's good. ::)  Seemed to favor his right side, wide.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami