Did Kirbyville break UIL rules on the first day of practice?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1031153" timestamp="1312405604"]
wow, i would hate to know that I was a long time reader and that was the best first post i could come up with!
[/quote]

What are the odds Kirbyville gets in trouble? 50/50?

I would hate for them to have to forfeit games this season, but I guess rules are rules.

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1031166" timestamp="1312406310"]
My son is part of the Kirbyville football team and he assured that they have not been hitting the sleds and he said that they had been on the sleds before two a days even began
[/quote]

That is great news.

I wonder if there is any outsider that can confirm this? Not saying I don't trust your son, but it would be good to know that our boys are really in the clear.

I dont know how an "outsider" would know what has or not happened at practice. I have been at both and I can tell you they have not been hitting the sled. The only time they have been near them is when there is peice of shade over that way.

[quote name="kville68" post="1031174" timestamp="1312406685"]
I dont know how an "outsider" would know what has or not happened at practice. I have been at both and I can tell you they have not been hitting the sled. The only time they have been near them is when there is peice of shade over that way.
[/quote]

I agree with you 68...Iv'e also been at both practice sessions...No Pads,No Sleds,  NO PROBLEMS... ;)

Hey Kats, I know people love to hate on Kville but they ussually let us suit up before they start mess. We havent even had a chance to whup up on somebody yet! BTW I think we should start calling WT "chevy" instead of Lil Will. I am looking forward to seeing a big block chevy could do in the place of a Ford.

[quote name="kville68" post="1031180" timestamp="1312407450"]
Hey Kats, I know people love to hate on Kville but they ussually let us suit up before they start mess. We havent even had a chance to whup up on somebody yet! BTW I think we should start calling WT "chevy" instead of Lil Will. I am looking forward to seeing a big block chevy could do in the place of a Ford.
[/quote]

;)

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1031177" timestamp="1312406991"]
[quote author=kville68 link=topic=86279.msg1031174#msg1031174 date=1312406685]
[/quote]

I agree with you 68...Iv'e also been at both practice sessions...No Pads,No Sleds,  NO PROBLEMS... ;)
[/quote]

I'm sensing a guilty conscience

[quote name="BigOleCountryBoy" post="1031216" timestamp="1312412277"]
Besides, it is my understanding that it is illegal just to have a sled with pads on it on the practice field. That's a no-no in my book.
[/quote]

Kirbyville's sleds have never had pads on them....It's just metal to metal.... ;D ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1031245" timestamp="1312418868"]
[quote author=BigOleCountryBoy link=topic=86279.msg1031216#msg1031216 date=1312412277]
Besides, it is my understanding that it is illegal just to have a sled with pads on it on the practice field. That's a no-no in my book.
[/quote]

Kirbyville's sleds have never had pads on them....It's just metal to metal.... ;D ;D
[/quote]

That's not what I see in the video.  :o

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1031292" timestamp="1312422556"]
guys,

this guy is not being real he is just trying to push buttons!  If you ignore him I promise he will disappear into the deep black hole of useless football comments otherwise known as the "the scooter hole"!  LOL
[/quote]Scooter retired and came back reincarnated as Buddy Garrity lol

[quote name="BigOleCountryBoy" post="1031322" timestamp="1312426078"]
There was a real rules violation in the video. Still no one has answered me. Will the UIL act on it?
[/quote]Hmmm..lets see ...post about hand pads in jasper .... post about sled pads in kirbyville .... got to thinking ... this jackwagon has to be from Silsbee, Bridge City, or maybe even Center,... must be related to the poster for the jasper thread ....Good golly ... this dude is a joke ... if this is all ya got to do ... man ...!@##%^&& ... aah ... I feel better.

[quote name="BigWildcat11" post="1031327" timestamp="1312426568"]
[quote author=BigOleCountryBoy link=topic=86279.msg1031322#msg1031322 date=1312426078]
There was a real rules violation in the video. Still no one has answered me. Will the UIL act on it?
[/quote]Hmmm..lets see ...post about hand pads in jasper .... post about sled pads in kirbyville .... got to thinking ... this jackwagon has to be from Silsbee, Bridge City, or maybe even Center,... must be related to the poster for the jasper thread ....Good golly ... this dude is a joke ... if this is all ya got to do ... man ...!@##%^&& ... aah ... I feel better.
[/quote]

Feeling guilty??

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder