Nederland vs. Galena Park Predictions?

KFDM COOP

Our defense has improved. Maybe not TREMENDOUSLY but improved none the less. I'm telling you. Galena Park will NOT have an answer for Micha. NOBODY HAS HAD AN ANSWER FOR THE BOY ALL YEAR! He's going to play like a man possest. And I'm letting ya'll know this...don't focus on just Micha this game. I have a feeling Alex is going to have a good game hooking up with Logan and Josh in the air. Watch out! It's playoffs time in Texas and ya'll are talking about records? Ummm. the season is over. EVERYBODY IS 0-0 now. :D Ya'll ready for some football people?!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our defense has improved. Maybe not TREMENDOUSLY but improved none the less. I'm telling you. Galena Park will NOT have an answer for Micha. NOBODY HAS HAD AN ANSWER FOR THE BOY ALL YEAR! He's going to play like a man possest. And I'm letting ya'll know this...don't focus on just Micha this game. I have a feeling Alex is going to have a good game hooking up with Logan and Josh in the air. Watch out! It's playoffs time in Texas and ya'll are talking about records? Ummm. the season is over. EVERYBODY IS 0-0 now. :D Ya'll ready for some football people?!

GP will not have an answer for Micah, you are right about that....but I believe the Broncos had an answer for him.....to the tune of less than 4 yds per carry.

I hear that GP has little to no fan support.

This is true!! BH played them last week and you would have thought GP was 0-9!!! Pitifull I felt sorry for the kids!! They should have more at this game because BH will be there helping to support our district!! Should be some Blue in the stands :lol:

I am so stoked for the playoffs. Ya'll have no idea! :shock: Micha's going to have a career day and I'm looking for Moshier to have a succesful day as well. Nederland's going to win...BIG IN THE GAME! Blowout. Sorry... too much hype and emotion going into this game for us! Dogs will run away with this one! 8)

Nederland should bring a hugh crowd!! I went to the Nederland/Lamarque game and set with the Bulldogs!!! Man those guys can drink :lol: (Just playing! Still can't believe they sold beer!) Should be a good one!!! Micha will have 300 yards, but the GP QB will have 400 combined!!!! Shootout! can't wait!!

GP should and will win this game. Have ya'll seen who all they've beaten in Non District?

Umm, yeah...we have and we've also seen who they beat in district games as well. Care to give your basis for the statement of "GP should and will win this game"? Is this simply based on your obvious dislike of Nederland or do you actually have solid reasoning? :twisted:

Come one guys you must know you are the underdog here!! Not saying you can't win, but this team is averaging 398 yards a game thats more than Central! And we know what happend against Central!!! Goodluck to both teams Nederland stays in the game with pride, coaching and one outstading RB, but GP wins IMHO!

Galena Park's 8 wins have come against teams with a combined record of 19-51. So, with that said, I would not put too much stock into their record. Also, Galena Park was 10-0 last year or the year before and got trounced in the first round by Ozen to the tune of 63-7. I am not saying that is a precursor to this Saturday night, but I am saying that sometimes records don't mean squat! I have not seen GP play, but a highly respected LaMarque fan all but guaranteed me that Nederland would handle GP fairly easily. He is usually right. Looking forward to seeing GP's QB who has already been offered by Nebraska.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wew
    Newest Member
    wew