HJ vs Cleveland

BADSANTA

[quote name="First Down" post="973967" timestamp="1298903785"]
[quote author=no-look link=topic=80948.msg973928#msg973928 date=1298899231]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=80948.msg973896#msg973896 date=1298870899]
Don't sleep on Mexia. ;)
[/quote]AAW, have you seen Mexia play? Does Hudson have a chance at them? This has been a crazy year for my picking games.
[/quote]

I have seen Mexia play and they are a very good basketball team.
Hudson has a shot, if they can get a 6 or 8 pt lead and stall the whole game. ;D Mexia will run Hudson out of the Gym.
[/quote]I remember Hudson having a guard that was quick as lightning.  Do they have anyone to support him, or are they a one-trick pony?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="no-look" post="973928" timestamp="1298899231"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=80948.msg973896#msg973896 date=1298870899]
Don't sleep on Mexia. ;)
[/quote]AAW, have you seen Mexia play? Does Hudson have a chance at them? This has been a crazy year for my picking games.
[/quote]

I have not seen Mexia, but have a very close friend who is a coach in the Mexia ISD. He has been keeping me updated.

I see them beating Hudson.

[quote name="FlexD33" post="974002" timestamp="1298906415"]
LAZEEK maybe I should get a shout out over the broadcast since ill be in the gym for this one  ;)

[/quote]

I am a big believer in karma and fait.........please stay out of the gym if you have not been to a playoff game so far!!! ;D ;D ;D

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="LAZEEK" post="974009" timestamp="1298906755"]
[quote author=FlexD33 link=topic=80948.msg974002#msg974002 date=1298906415]
LAZEEK maybe I should get a shout out over the broadcast since ill be in the gym for this one  ;)

[/quote]

I am a big believer in karma and [b][u]fait[/u][/b].........please stay out of the gym if you have not been to a playoff game so far!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Get him on the spelling, Nash.  He's one of yours. ::) ;D ;D

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="974018" timestamp="1298907831"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=80948.msg974009#msg974009 date=1298906755]

[/quote]

I am a big believer in karma and [b][u]fait[/u][/b].........please stay out of the gym if you have not been to a playoff game so far!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

[/quote]Release the Hounds!!!!!!!  :D

[quote name="tigersvoice" post="974018" timestamp="1298907831"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=80948.msg974009#msg974009 date=1298906755]

[/quote]

[/quote]

UDAMAN, Tigersvoice.  I would have responded more quickly but was in the gym.

[/quote]

[quote name="jettyman" post="974047" timestamp="1298910463"]
X rays confirmed, Persohn does have a broken bone in his hand. 
[/quote]What type of brace does he have?  Is it going to affect his play much.

I say that because Joe can really drive from the free throw line to his left and shoot a lay up with his left hand really well for a big man. 

On the other hand, if it means Joe won't dribble while he's in traffic in the lane, that may be a good thing.  (If I were a coach, I'd make every post run laps whenever they try in dribble through traffic!)

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="974099" timestamp="1298914965"]
[quote author=jettyman link=topic=80948.msg974047#msg974047 date=1298910463]

I say that because Joe can really drive from the free throw line to his left and shoot a lay up with his left hand really well for a big man. 

On the other hand, if it means Joe won't dribble while he's in traffic in the lane, that may be a good thing.  (If I were a coach, I'd make every post run laps whenever they try in dribble through traffic!)
[/quote] The Dribble in traffic, does not get to me as much as the aircheck by the big men at the goal!!!! Just catch it high and shot it high.. When you bring it down, you go from 6'7'' to 5'5'' >:(

Guest hjlonghorn
[quote name="FanintheStands" post="974099" timestamp="1298914965"]
[quote author=jettyman link=topic=80948.msg974047#msg974047 date=1298910463]

[/quote]

He is having it rapped like it was Friday night... Gash in his eye covered with a butterfly stitch... Black support brace to wear throughout school.. He will be ready to play

Quote from sleepy

"Dogs, if you can't admit that HJ is one of the top teams in the area you are dreaming buddy.  Sorry.

Also, am very interested to hear how many times you have seen cleveland play this year since you are predicting they are too much for HJ.  Can I guess that you have not seen them a single time and you are basing this on box scores??"

Why dont you stop being so concerned about what is said about HJ on here? You should be doing more important things like getting ready for Wednesday ;) Want me to shut up about HJ? Make it happen Wednesday night buddy and I promise to stop :D

[quote name="dogs1218" post="974175" timestamp="1298924006"]
Quote from sleepy

"Dogs, if you can't admit that HJ is one of the top teams in the area you are dreaming buddy.  Sorry.

Also, am very interested to hear how many times you have seen cleveland play this year since you are predicting they are too much for HJ.  Can I guess that you have not seen them a single time and you are basing this on box scores??"

Why dont you stop being so concerned about what is said about HJ on here? You should be doing more important things like getting ready for Wednesday ;) Want me to shut up about HJ? Make it happen Wednesday night buddy and I promise to stop :D
[/quote]I've got to agree with you on this one, dogs, even if I disagree with your opinion.

This is an "opinion forum" and sometimes we take ours and other people's opinions too seriously.  dogs1218 predicts that Cleveland will beat HJ and ain't nothing we say will change his mind...... except for what is said on the court and on the scoreboard!!!!

Now, with that being said, I hope you are dead wrong, dude!!!  And I hope that we can discuss this in person in Austin in a couple of weeks as we watch our Dogs and our Hawks play!  ;)

[quote name="dogs1218" post="974175" timestamp="1298924006"]
Quote from sleepy

[/quote]

I have nothing to get ready for buddy.  I am a fan!! I am not concerned with what people are saying yet I like a friendly debate and enjoy supporting my team.  I can assume by your answer that you have not seen Cleveland play this year and you are making a prediction based on nothing but scores??? Am I correct in saying this???

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="974191" timestamp="1298927227"]
[quote author=dogs1218 link=topic=80948.msg974175#msg974175 date=1298924006]
Quote from sleepy

[/quote]I've got to agree with you on this one, dogs, even if I disagree with your opinion.

This is an "opinion forum" and sometimes we take ours and other people's opinions too seriously.  dogs1218 predicts that Cleveland will beat HJ and ain't nothing we say will change his mind...... except for what is said on the court and on the scoreboard!!!!

Now, with that being said, I hope you are dead wrong, dude!!!  And I hope that we can discuss this in person in Austin in a couple of weeks as we watch our Dogs and our Hawks play!  ;)
[/quote]

Unless I am blinde or cannot interpret my own sentence all I stated were opinions..........am I not entitled to those?

[quote name="sleepy" post="974195" timestamp="1298927539"]
Unless I am blinde or cannot interpret my own sentence all I stated were opinions..........am I not entitled to those?
[/quote]Well sure, but you're not the only one that seems to hound dogs every time he doesn't jump into lockstep behind our beloved Hawks.  From what I've read on these forums these last few years, one would think it is a sin to not back the Hawks 100%.

BTW, evidently its also a sin to misspell a word!  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder