Silsbee Tigers 2010-11

Da_Truth

Which had/has the better overall team ??  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Which had/has the better overall team ??

• Silsbee 04-05
    • Silsbee 06-07
    • Silsbee 07-08
    • Silsbee 08-09
    • Silsbee 09-10
    • Silsbee 10-11

If the same Silsbee team I saw play Kountze, HJ, and West Brook shows up for the playoffs, there is no one in 3A who could beat them. They have some much quickness and that 11 player sub system is hard for a team to play with. The Kountze and HJ players were sucking wind late in these games. If we can get Sealy to run with them, look for Silsbee to roll.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="970969" timestamp="1298486658"]
If the same Silsbee team I saw play Kountze, HJ, and West Brook shows up for the playoffs, [b]there is no one in 3A who could beat them.[/b] They have some much quickness and that 11 player sub system is hard for a team to play with. The Kountze and HJ players were sucking wind late in these games. If we can get Sealy to run with them, look for Silsbee to roll.
[/quote]
;) :D

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="970969" timestamp="1298486658"]
If the same Silsbee team I saw play Kountze, HJ, and West Brook shows up for the playoffs, there is no one in 3A who could beat them. They have some much quickness and that 11 player sub system is hard for a team to play with. The Kountze and HJ players were sucking wind late in these games. If we can get Sealy to run with them, look for Silsbee to roll.
[/quote]

I can think of at least 2-3 teams that might have something to say about that!!!!

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="971067" timestamp="1298495327"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=80785.msg970969#msg970969 date=1298486658]
[/quote]

I can think of at least 2-3 teams that might have something to say about that!!!!
[/quote]

Me too.

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="971068" timestamp="1298495365"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=80785.msg971067#msg971067 date=1298495327]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=80785.msg970969#msg970969 date=1298486658]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Me too.
[/quote]

When he opens it there is no control over what comes out!! ::)

Aggie, every year there are teams who may have something to say about Silsbee trying to make a run at state. What I said is "if they play the same way they played against Kountze, HJ, and West Brook, no team in 3A could beat them. Sure Coldsprings, HJ, Cleveland, Mexia, and Sealy would have something to say about that. Will they? Maybe Maybe not. Stop woring about bad karma or another team reading this site and getting fired up. My belief is Silsbee will beat Sealy by 11, Coldsprings by 8, Lorena by 15, and Cleveland by 6 in OT to advance to state. This my opinion Tigervice. I have no need to piggy back off some elses statements. I make my own and stand by them. I understand that some of you believe in superstitions but get over it! Silsbee will be just fine as long as they play smart ball and make free throws.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="971103" timestamp="1298499339"]
Aggie, every year there are teams who may have something to say about Silsbee trying to make a run at state. What I said is "if they play the same way they played against Kountze, HJ, and West Brook, no team in 3A could beat them. Sure Coldsprings, HJ, Cleveland, Mexia, and Sealy would have something to say about that. Will they? Maybe Maybe not. Stop woring about bad karma or another team reading this site and getting fired up. My belief is Silsbee will beat Sealy by 11, Coldsprings by 8, Lorena by 15, and Cleveland by 6 in OT to advance to state. This my opinion Tigervice. I have no need to piggy back off some elses statements. I make my own and stand by them. I understand that some of you believe in superstitions but get over it! Silsbee will be just fine as long as they play smart ball and make free throws.
[/quote]

But you said and I quote, "No team in 3A". Then you only list teams from Region III. The couple of teams I was referring to was Lubbock Estacado, Dallas Madison and Argyle. ;) Those three are a far cry from Kountze. ;)

Aggie didn't I say return to state? I said any team in 3A meaning Region 3. Maybe I should have made that clear. IMO Silsbee won't win state but they CAN get back there. We don't have size to bang with Lubbock or Madison but we can run the hell out of them. Who know what will happen. That's why they play the game right?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="971208" timestamp="1298513349"]
Aggie didn't I say return to state? I said any team in 3A meaning Region 3. Maybe I should have made that clear. IMO Silsbee won't win state but they CAN get back there. We don't have size to bang with Lubbock or Madison but we can run the heck out of them. Who know what will happen. That's why they play the game right?
[/quote]

No, you did not say "return to state". This is your post:

[b]If the same Silsbee team I saw play Kountze, HJ, and West Brook shows up for the playoffs, there is no one in 3A who could beat them[/b]. They have some much quickness and that 11 player sub system is hard for a team to play with. The Kountze and HJ players were sucking wind late in these games. If we can get Sealy to run with them, look for Silsbee to roll.

You are stating that "no 3A team in the state can beat Silsbee" if they play like they did against Kountze, HJ, ect. That's pretty clear to me.

Aggie, thanks for proving me wrong again. I owe you a gold star. I meant what I posted the second time. I think they have a 80% chance to go to state but a slim chance to win. I don't know how else to state that my friend. Ira and Collins have done a tremendous job keep this team focused. I just hope they really prepare for the playoffs. I have seen some plays get a little frustrated in the few games I have attended. Things will not all ways go your way in the playoffs.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="971212" timestamp="1298514021"]
Aggie, thanks for proving me wrong again. [b]I owe you a gold star[/b]. I meant what I posted the second time. I think they have a 80% chance to go to state but a slim chance to win. I don't know how else to state that my friend. Ira and Collins have done a tremendous job keep this team focused. I just hope they really prepare for the playoffs. I have seen some plays get a little frustrated in the few games I have attended. Things will not all ways go your way in the playoffs.
[/quote]

That's not the only thing you owe me.  ::)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="971297" timestamp="1298522173"]
The most talented team ever at Silsbee was the '98 team, but they were clearly not the most successful.

I guess it all depends on how you define "best".
[/quote]

Definately!! Thats why this question can't be answered yet.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder