Coach Of The Year In SE Texas?

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoStangs

I don't see how a coach of a team that can't finish over .500 and, at best, may make 3rd place could ever be the coach of the year. That's just silly. Hooks or Valastro should get the nod. Not only do their teams have undefeated records, they've earned at least a part of their records by leading their teams over schools with larger enrollments.

Guest LCM Volleyball

:roll: Well for one considering we had a few starters quit on the team several weeks back he's done a great job. When was the last time we beat PNG and played Nederland so close. We have had a much improved season than years past.

Guest GoStangs

:roll: Well for one considering we had a few starters quit on the team several weeks back he's done a great job. When was the last time we beat PNG and played Nederland so close. We have had a much improved season than years past.

I'm not going to argue whether you all have improved -- I'm sure you have, to some extent. But, the fact remains, there are a lot of coaches in SE Texas who have had a lot more success and are a lot more deserving of recognition or credit than a coach of a team that may not make the playoffs in a pretty weak 4A district and will not end up with a winning record.

LC-M VOL my hats off to coach moody and his staff thire at lc-m BUT PN-G was down this year all the fans thire will tell you this.and playing NED a close game one that you guys should have won just dont get it my friend and as for the kids that quit thire must have been a good reason for it and please dont tell me it was becouse the coach was to hard on them. my hats off to all the KIDS thire at lc-m for all the hard work thay put in this year and stuck togather job well done. the fans stuck in thire with the kids and that was great to see ,i just hope things will get better thire at lc-m i have faith in you guys

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder